Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:16 PM

Default relaxing ideas

ive been super stressed and just out of it lately.. my back is killing me.. im breaking out like crazy and my body just feels all out of wack. espeically with my eating habits.. i would really like to just take a weekend and relax which is what i plan on doing this week.. but the only thing i can really think of is a bubble bath or like just laying in bed haha soo i need something a little more creative. any idea anyone??
Old March 5th, 2010, 05:32 PM

Maybe go running or something I think running can be really relaxing like you can jst run off your stress or something or that is how I feel. Or if it is nice and sunny go to the beach and just lay out in the sun. I just love the feeling of the sun shining on year skin it really makes me feel relaxed.
Old March 8th, 2010, 12:08 PM

candles, soft spa music and soaking in your bath tub will be one of the most relaxing things you could probably do. i love lighting candles and turning on xm's coffee house station.. its so relaxing i just love it. i can fall asleep right then and there if i really wanted to.. and then after i take my bath then i shower and massage my scalp!
Old March 12th, 2010, 05:08 PM

Sometimes I just like to sit next to a window and look outside it actually does really relax me but it only works well if it is a sunny day if not it makes me feel gloomy. So if it is sunny outside and I am stressed out I like to just sit next to a window and look outside. If i am super stressed out then I just take a nap and it makes me feel better because I guess it helps me calm down.
Old March 15th, 2010, 01:37 PM

sleep relaxes me the most, or another thing i do if im having a super stresses out week or weekend.. i invite one of my girlfriends so go with me and have a relaxing night in a hotel. away from our familys, our houses and just spend mommy time.. we usually get massages, our nails done and just enjoy the peice and quiet.so relaxing.. oh and most hotels have pool n spa those are both nice..
Old March 15th, 2010, 02:58 PM

alot of people are saying that some of the best ways to relax is doing a yoga class or some sort of exercise simply because there are so many other things that can help because when you exercise your body acutally releases endorphinns and when those are released it relaxes you!
Old March 16th, 2010, 06:51 PM

tell me about it.. i want some time to just relax. school is soo stressful. if i was looking for a relaxing weekend.. i was just spend it with people i love being around.. watch a movie.. drink a glass of wine.. have a nice dinner.. relax in bed and like you said take a nice bath or shower.. Ahhhh.. the anticipatioN!!
Old March 17th, 2010, 11:45 AM

I agree with the running part. After the work out rush you would feel great!!! The bath is a good idea. Maybe watch your favorite movie and eat healthy snacks. Then sleep. its warm out so chill in your back yard and get your tan on!!! Thats always something to look forward to...But um I don't think you should invite ppl over during your relaxation time...it should be considered 'me time'.....other ppl can cause stress...
Old March 17th, 2010, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosalind View Post
ive been super stressed and just out of it lately.. my back is killing me.. im breaking out like crazy and my body just feels all out of wack. espeically with my eating habits.. i would really like to just take a weekend and relax which is what i plan on doing this week.. but the only thing i can really think of is a bubble bath or like just laying in bed haha soo i need something a little more creative. any idea anyone??
thats exactly how i feel! omg its crazy my back is killing me.. and im so out of it.. i sit there in this chair and im seriously all out of it. i sometimes feel like a zombie becasue im falling asleep and im still typing.
Old March 24th, 2010, 01:27 PM

I know that when I Think of relaxation I think of taking a nice warm..almost hott bath and just soaking my pain away! It feels soooo good. then I get out and have my hubby rub my feet and give me a massage then put on my silky pjs...turn on some music and just cuddle even if its only with my pillow lol. But man I haven't done that In a while thats for sure!