Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old March 29th, 2010, 11:45 AM

i think men and women are just as complicated, except guys are alot more predictable that the women. i have always had a hard time understanding the inner workings of a guys brain.. by this i mean their ways of reason, the things that they say are reasonable and how they reason with whats the best option.. there are so many other things that really bug me is how my boyfriend will make something up to reason with him self and that it is correct.
Old April 30th, 2010, 01:23 PM

i agree it must be nice to think like a man with all the simple man answers they give its like they really dont care when they say they really dont care.. i think its really funny because when i say i dont care i usually care but im not going to say that i care because i dont want to cause any problems. but anyways i think i like to think like a girl.
Old May 3rd, 2010, 04:04 PM

i sometimes wish the same thing and i cant help but think like if i play like a guy i wont get played like a girl. or however that saying goes haha anywyas hanging out with guys has really helped me becaseu before i never understood the whole.. just hitting anf quitting it and now i kinda know its becasue just them thinking with there other " head" if you know what i mean
Old May 17th, 2010, 05:51 PM

yeah thats a good motto.. but when it comes down to it, we alwasy fall for someone who we say we dont want to be with they end up stealing our hearts. soo im hoping what im feeling now just goes way so it wont have to get more difficult
Old May 19th, 2010, 06:16 PM

i think recently i have changed my ways on how i see things and how i deal with guys lol. becasue before i use to sit there and wonder why and try to cater and now.. i just dont care if your not gonna talk to me and be mad then i cna do the same thing.. im stubborn might not be good but. it works.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:42 PM

While I do agree that it would be great to know exactly what men are thinking, I have to say that aprt of the fun of the relationship I am in is to figure out what he is thinking, as well as getting to know about him, haha. It's really cool.

But at times, I really wish I could understand what the hell he is saying at times. D:
Old February 14th, 2011, 02:01 PM

i think i think like a guy haha and sometimes .. well most the time it doesnt work to my advantage so i tery ti be a little more sweety im just not a sweet affectionate person.. it is what it is.