Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old March 3rd, 2010, 05:34 PM

Default thinking like a man.

so sometimes i wish i could think like a guy that way alot of the question i have would be answered and i wouldnt dwell over the little unimportant things. i guess it would be a nice thing.. to an exten tho.. becasue some of the things i wouldnt want to know haha but my guy and i always seem to think completely different and i sometimes .. actually most the time dont seem to meet eye to eye so it would help alot in some arguments haha
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:52 PM

yeah soemtimes i think as girls we over think things.. but then again im going to have to say the same thing with guys becasue lets face it.. they say guys are super simple but. in reality they are not.. they think alot into things. where we as girls tend to over think certain things.
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:29 PM

it all really depends on the guy. i had one guy way read into everything i was saying and he totally thought i saw us with a future and all kinds of things like that. it was totally crazy. i would say things like you never know what will happen in a month.. or well next month would be exciting if they have another event like this one. and he would think that i want to spend the rest of my life with him because of simple comments he would read into..
Old March 5th, 2010, 02:18 PM

i think it all really depends on the guy, simply because of the way things are.. like im all cuddly for like 5 mins then im over it some girls LOVE to cuddle all night long.. some guys like to cuddle all night long while others like me do not. i think its just depending on the person how they feel on certain issues.. personally i think that its healthy for the man and woman in to couple to do their own things as something healthy to.
Old March 12th, 2010, 02:00 PM

yeah i know what you mean sometimes i say i wish i could read minds but then sometimes i think to myself if i did that then i would be alot more self concious about my faults and what not so something are better off not said.
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:43 PM

Heck, I kinda agree with you guys. I definately would love to know what girls are thinking at times because I'm not sure what you are thinking sometimes when I ask or talk to you. Well, it doesn't matter that much, people are people, you know?
Old March 19th, 2010, 12:54 PM

not all men think alot alike, ive dated like a few guys who were totally on board for the traditional relationship.. the girl is taken care of by the guy but she has rules.. then i dated a few guys who liked the new 50/50 type of thing were she paid her half n he paid his.. and i found my self now in a 80/20 relationship.. i maybe only help pay for "fun" things we do and my husband pays for everything else! but we both have equal say n what we buy and how we spend our money!
Old March 20th, 2010, 03:27 PM

And they say that men have a hard time trying to figure out what is on women's minds when we are trying to figure out men ourselves. xD

The guy I'm dating right now is paying for everything ATm, though I feel a little bad. I think next time we go out, I'll be nice and cover what he wants to buy, whether it'll be lunch or a small gift, at least this once, since he's been nice to pay for things and all that whenever we go out.
Old March 20th, 2010, 05:48 PM

Guys are simple. It is that simple. Girls are complicated and make simple things into coded language that makes even simple thingsd complicated. Like guys. Guys say exactly what they mean to say and dont have some hudden coded language that girls seemto have. The problem with most girls is that they are using their own perceptions on things to view how and what men say or do things. You have to remember that men dont think like girls, they are much more simple than that.
Old March 27th, 2010, 03:45 PM

I don't know if men are really that simple compared to girls. However, I will say that guys are most defiantely easier to read, they are much easier to predict than how girls will react. xD

But yeah, guys are definately complex....but easier to predict. Girls, just as complex, harder to predict.