Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old March 3rd, 2010, 05:28 PM

Default kissing one then one person.

let me explain.. soo im typically a one guy kinda gal. which means if i liek someone im kinda committed to them and i dont do anything with anyone else.. not becasue i cant but becasue if im dating someone./ im not going to go around kisisng or hooking up with someone else. soo i was wondering is this a weird way of thinking? becasue recently the guy i was into.. and who was into me.. kissed someone else.. twice and i just didnt like it.. but we were never together, so do i really have the right to be mad?
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:50 PM

yeah i understand.. well it depends how long we guys were dating for.. and most the tmie when i date someone i just stay with them too maybe its a girl thing?? lol but yeah i remmeber this guy wantd to date but he also wanted to go out and hook up with whoever he wanted.. but he didnt want me too, soo i was like noo no no.. its gonna go both ways or no ways. haha
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:16 PM

not a relationship expert but this is just from my point of view. you mention that you guys are into each other but didnt mention if you guys establish a 'status'. as in if you guys were dating or if this is exclusive kind of relationship. if i was in your position i would definitely feel HURT but i don't know if being mad would really justify if you guys didn't establish any kind of relationship in the first place other than knowing you guys are 'into' each other. but i know where you are coming from because that's just natural feelings..
Old March 5th, 2010, 11:55 AM

lol hello girlys this is what you have got to do.. when you meet someone you like go out a few times and then just kinda hang back go out with you guy friends do your own thing and if that person really likes you then they will make the effort to call you. for example. i went to stateline and was staying at the buffalo bills hotel one weekend.. anyways we had met these guys while we were there and i talked and flirted with one.. he went to kiss me and i turned away.. he asked me why i wouldnt kiss him i simply said i didnt want to.. that drove him crazy.. he blew up my phone for the next 2 months.. it was like wow. remember " date like a guy so u dont get played like a bit*h"
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:19 PM

Hmmmm.

I think if you guys just started dating, and haven't really gotten anything started, don't be surprised, you just need to be more forward about it.

So I think you just need to tell him that you want to be exclusive, and see what he says. If he says Yes, you're good, and if he kisses someone else, then you got problems.
Old March 8th, 2010, 05:27 PM

Thats true what Sharon said though. Like honestly if you can help it think like a guy when it comes to forming new realtionships. Because girls put tooo much thought into things. Dating is just dating no attachments...free game for you to go out and figure if you like other guys or if you honeslty are into just him. Guys get frustrated with me all the time because they always ask me if i'm "talking" to anybody else and I straight up say yes...because I have no title i'm not bout to sit around and wait for him to bless me with his title....serioiusly that makes him want you even more because he's scared you're going to find what you want in somebody else while he beats around the bush.
Old March 9th, 2010, 01:21 PM

sharon makes an excellent point.. if you dont wannaget played you need to play there game. and i agree guys want what they cant have.. perfect example.. i rememebr being really into thios guy the moment i stop giving him any type of attention and completely pulled away he came back about 2 weeks later wanting to start dating.. its completely caught me off gurard becasue it wasnt planned but still im not gonna like i liked it haha
Old March 18th, 2010, 04:24 PM

i was at a party with couple of girlfriends and guy friends and i remember when this girl was flirting with one of my guy friends.. and then the girl saw my guy friend kiss another girl and she went cuhhhhrayyzayy on both of them. she made herself look lika f ool. she surely wasn't as calm as you!! high five
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:58 PM

I think personally, you guys haven't really declared anything, or rather, you haven't gone out enough times to really know that you're exclusive.

Otherwise, I wouldn't worry about it that much.....I think you guys should try to officially declare or go out more dates, I think.
Old April 5th, 2010, 06:29 PM

thats like when i was in college i was going to state line for an off road race and the guy i was dating asked me to be his girlfriend like 2 days before i left simply because he didnt want me to go and meet any new guys and so he wanted to make sure i knew that we were official before i left. haha i think its funny how guys brains thing when they dont want to lose you. anyways if its not an official thing i think its okie to kiss other people because what if your more intrested in theother guy. you dont want to stay with someone jsut because you were tlkaing to him first.