Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old May 10th, 2010, 01:02 PM

hum this weekend there having a airshow out at the hanger so im planning on heading over there this year and hanging out and watching the air show it should be alot of fun and im hoping that it isnt TOO hot but then again it would be alot of fun to be hanging out around there and watching the planes fly buy. its called the planes of fame air show in chino ca. i cant wait..
Old May 11th, 2010, 02:46 PM

i got about 3 weeks of school left so just another of those weeks that is going to consist of studying studying and more studying. all this studying better pay off in the far future!!!! but i am definitely looking forward to summer. actually scratch that.. i'm super exciteddd!!! but i know when summer comes around i'm going to be like "it's soooo hot..let's just stay home and soak up the a/c"
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:11 PM

hopefully something fun! i think on saturday im gonna go out with some freinds for my freinds bday and then on friday maybe hangout with my sister or my bestie and go watch a movie .. i really want to see letter to juliet before sex and the city comes out. and we were suppose to go to day but we both work late and we'll see how we feel lol
Old May 17th, 2010, 04:21 PM

when is the moment when need the most .. you keep up the leaves and the moment is lost. cause you had a bad day! haha sorry this song just came on and this weekend.. i think im going to have some fun.. finals are this weekend and i cant wait till its over and i can just relax for awhile.
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:52 AM

This weekend I am going to be studying and working nothing fun. I have a midterm Monday so have to study for that and presentation thursday so have to work on that. I have work all day saturday so no time to do anything that day so all of sunday will be stay at home or in library day. I really want to go out though to LA to go buy some macaroons from Paulettes that is just some delicious stuff that i am totally craving right now.
Old May 19th, 2010, 05:55 PM

well since this is my last day of work my weekend officallt starts tonight haha i dot have class tomorrow so yay me! but tomorrow im giving blood at the red cross in the morning.. and then saturday si my freinds bday and so is sunday.. so basically idunno what im doing on friday but still it should be a fun weekend
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:57 AM

I am goiong to work on Saturday, and on Sunday,Z I'm thinking of hitting the Renaissance Faire, maybe, if I can get other people to go. ATM, it's 25 dollars for a ticket and 10 dollars for parking, and that's a lot of money. However, what I'll do is work on my internship project for school and for my career.
Old May 21st, 2010, 12:49 PM

boo for working.. haha thats the start of my weekend stuck at work with someone i really cant stand.. anyways only 2 more hours then im free for the entire weekend.. woohoo.. beach trip to soak up some rays then sunday ive got me a date with my boyfriend. haha i know sounds corney but we havent got to spend any time doing anything just us so were going to do that sunday were thinking the beach and then dinner. so im hoping that we get to do that. :0
Old May 26th, 2010, 11:28 AM

This weekend is a three day weekend thankfully I am going to watch Sex and the City 2 hopefully on Friday. I don't know about the rest of the weekend yet but I need to start studying for finals since they are next week. I can't wait until my classes are over and it is summer vacation. i need a break from school. So tired of having to do homework and studying.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 10:30 AM

This weekend I will be working and studying. i have a lot of studying to do and a two term papers to write. It is going to be a long and busy weekend. But after that I will have a little free time to relax. I can't wait. I seriously need a nice vacation even if it is just a weekend out with my girls. I am thinking maybe a small roadtrip somewhere.