Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old April 28th, 2010, 11:37 AM

I have a bunch of things going on this weekend. I feel kind of stressed though because I guess it is midterms time and I have so much stuff going on and not that much time to study. Tomorrow is my friends birthday so I am not sure what we are doing yet for that because another one of my friends is planning it. And then friday I have to go to a softball practice for a club even though I am not playing just to give support. Saturday I have an orientation in the morning. and then sunday I am going out with a couple a friends to try out this restaraunt that we have all been meaning to try.
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:00 PM

this weekend is actually my cousins birthday party soo yeah we are all pretty excited for that . its actually a busy week for me.. and then mothers day is on sunday. so yeah should be an eventful weekend
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:54 PM

umm well this weeek my gma is coming into town. so thats a nice trip ohh and im going to watch the play chicago on wed. which im super excited for! and thn it smothers day soo yeah over all it should be a nice weekend.
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:24 AM

This weekend I am probably just going to stay home and study. Since I have been procrastinating a lot lately and am way behind in a lot of classes. i really need to get ahead or at least catch up. I am so worried about my grades this quarter. I really wanted all A's this quarter but I think one of my classes is going to ruin that but yeah really need to study for that class.
Old May 5th, 2010, 02:54 PM

soo i was suppose to go out on a date on friday but i dont think i want too i told the guy yesterday that i only really saw us as freinds and he completely got super senitive on me and asked me if there was someone else and if there was any chance that maybe i could ever like him and then this morning he askes me out agin! lol i dont get it
Old May 5th, 2010, 04:15 PM

hopefully sleeping. lol im soo tired right now its not even funny and im starting to get annoyed to the max lol but yeah ths weekend is mothers day so on sunday most likey go to church and brunch.
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:26 PM

well in about 45 minutes it will offically be my weekend and i cant wait to do laundry on thursday. and then on friday shop for sat and sat is my freidns bday and then sunday is mothers day soo yeah pretty busy busy
Old May 5th, 2010, 05:55 PM

idunno yet hopefully somethign fun so that i can get my mind of some stuff and then mothers day of course soo yeah should be chill nice and simple
Old May 7th, 2010, 02:04 PM

this weekend im packing my bags out heading out of town with my mom and my grandma n my aunts to celebrate mothersday girls only weekend,, were super excited and then we will be doing our mothersday dinner sunday night were all meeting up at my grandmas hosue and have a dinner that our children and husbands prepared! so excited.
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:21 PM

I am at the moment, working on the job, however, this weekend, I am planning on going to the ArcLight Theaters to watch Iron Man 2. I would really love to see how the hype is, and I can't wait.

I'm also going to be working on final and projects now. D: