Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old April 9th, 2010, 12:30 PM

well i had a fun weekend planned but looks like things have gotten messed up and looks like we will be moving from our current home to another.. it really sucks when you have two hard headed people argueing about things and neither one of them want to give in, so instead of going out this weekend we will be packing up and trying to find a new place to go..
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:21 PM

hopefully hanging out with my friends! i havent seen them in pheeww since like march.. march 13th i think thats was my freinds going away party and yeah its crazy becasue i miss them like i talk to them in txt and what not but we havent hungout in awhile.
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:58 PM

i really want to go to the ebach so hopefully i can go this weekend with all friends and just have some fun haha but yeah hopefully it gets hotter becasue the hotter the better for the beach..
Old April 14th, 2010, 10:48 AM

Oh haha when I first read Edwina's post I was thinking what is ebach haha then I realized that it was just a typo and it meant beach but yeah I really want to go to the beach too. I miss it I just went during spring break but we didn't get to stay that long so I really want to go again. This weekend I am probably going to stay home most of the time except for a leadership training thing that I have to go for a club.
Old April 14th, 2010, 04:16 PM

my sleepy ness is taking over and i feel like just writing nonesense things now lol.. but yeah im super tired and this weekend if i dont do anything then i will be resting considering this is my last day opf the week for work im glad becasue i have alot of things i need to do by tomorrow. ahh school is one of those.
Old April 16th, 2010, 12:03 PM

Vegas here i come, we have a hotel at the mgm grand! i cant wait im so excited to just get a mini vacation, you know how it is when work sucks, schools getting hard, and your just tired of where your living its super nice to get away from this place and just excape for a mini vacation n thats what im really excited for.
Old April 24th, 2010, 04:28 PM

I'm gonna cry.....this week is essentially crnch time, as well as even more crunch time for school and my internship for the next 4-5 weeks.....I want to be free, I want to work on my own thing, I want to rest. xD

But for right now, I'm simply going to be holed up in my room, focusing on my homework and my intern work until it is all done in about 4-5 weeks. Wish me luck.
Old April 24th, 2010, 05:00 PM

I'm planning on going on a realyl nice date. My date is going to pick me up at my house, we go to the art museum in Los Angeles, and we hang out outside of the museum, probably by Little Tokyo and check out the different shops and such. It'll be just a day we hang out and forget about our problems, it's really sweet~
Old April 26th, 2010, 05:05 PM

idunno yet im suppose to go to irvine spectrum on wither friday or saturday .. but we;ll see if that happens so far my weekends have been good.. and then my best freinds birthday is coming up on monday! ah shes gonn abe 21 soo im excited for her
Old April 27th, 2010, 11:56 AM

im going miniture golfing on friday afternoon and then saturday is my brothers bday so i need to go shop and shop and then saturday is the fight as well soo yeah. not really alot but im excited for his bday becasuse i love birthdays and giving gifts i know im lame