Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old March 29th, 2010, 12:26 PM

the weekend just ended.. ugh. but i had an amazing time.. we went out on friday as a date night, then saturday was a friends birthday so we went to a bar/pool hall, that was fun then sunday we when hiking to get all those calories and alcohol toxins out of our bodies.. so refreshing..
Old March 29th, 2010, 04:34 PM

this weekend was super chill for me. the week and weekend i actually did alot.. besides school and work.. i went out alot.. and i played just dance wii for the first time.. too fun.. then watched some movies went shopping and hungout with freinds.. over all a great weeeknd.
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:46 PM

hopefully something fun! haha i want to go to the beach since i didnt have a chance to go this weekend so i really want to go bathing suit shopping and find a cute one that i know im gonna love.. somethign different . but yeah anyways. hope everyonwe had a good weeknd.
Old March 31st, 2010, 04:05 PM

this weekend im going to texas for easter.. and then palm springs next weekend.. so techincally im going to texas for a week . but yeah should be fun i just hope i dont get fired becasue im missing soo many days but yeah. anywyas hopefully you guys all have a great day on easter.
Old April 2nd, 2010, 11:31 AM

woohoo its easter weekend.. usually im spending the weekend at lake havasu for spring break.. this year.. im staying home. tomorrow were going to an off road race to watch some of the trucks, then sunday is easter i think were going to church service so we will see what it all turns out to be like. HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:12 PM

this weekend is all about planning. we are going camping during spring break the 12th- the 16th. so this weekend is going to be about planning a location and making a list of things to buy and things that we need for this camping trip. it is also time to set this tent up and makesure everything works and that it is all cleaned out so that when we go to use it, everything will be ready.
Old April 7th, 2010, 10:14 AM

Camping sounds like fun. This weekend I am probably just going to stay home and catch up on my homework and studying since I am so behind right now. It is not even funny. I might also go to a taping for a show though I am not sure yet depends if I have anyone to go with. If not, then I will probably just stay home all weekend.
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:31 PM

im really excited for this weekend my family is coming down and there spending all weekend down at disneyland! i am going down on friday after work and spending the evening with them and then the rest of the weekend i will have my baby cousin and i will be babysitting her saturday and sunday so hopefully we have good weather then i could take her to the beach!
Old April 7th, 2010, 05:56 PM

this weekend is a mother daughter trip were going to palm springs to get pampered and have a good time.. were getting massages, going to lay out by the pool, really just relax. theres nothing to fancy but its going to be a little getaway for us to really talk and try and figure out what were going to do when i finally get my appartment and what day of the month is going to be mother daughter movie date nights haha
Old April 8th, 2010, 03:01 PM

i was looking forwards to tanning under the sun or going to the beach but from the looks of it.. there wouldn't be much sun. blah! i hate it when that happens.. when i'm at school or work the sun is all shiny and when i have the day off .. it's cloudy or even a chance of rain. noooooo.... april showers.. great...