Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old March 9th, 2010, 03:36 PM

i have no idea yet.. i think i might hangout with some old friends i really want to go to banana bay since i didnt get to on friday.. some people were being pretty dumb! and didnt want to drive alone.. there was three of us and no one wanted to drive alone so i offered to alternate one way there and one way back with another.. but noo. hahaha
Old March 16th, 2010, 05:31 PM

i wish i was able to go out and have fun this weekend.. but ever since school started my weekend always consist of studying. i wish i can take a day off but i feel like i'm letting some studying time go to waste. this weekend wont be any different since mid-term is coming up. i can't wait till summer.. or even SPRING break!!! yay!!! it's going to be funnnn!
Old March 17th, 2010, 03:24 PM

this up coming weekend i am going to vist my grandma for a weekend. so i leave friday. and yeah it should be fun othe rthen that i have no weeknd plans oh besides my cosuins first bday party but thats gtoing on while im going to be wiht my grandman i never get to see her shes lives too far
Old March 17th, 2010, 04:57 PM

mostr lieky going to take this weekend to get better and rest then next weekend i can go back to my old self and actually fell well rested becasue man i feel all out of wack right now also i look forwars to eating lots of good food! mmm
Old March 17th, 2010, 05:49 PM

probably something super relaxing becasue im sick too so i think its a bug thats going around or something.. soo yeah hopefully everyone who is sck. gets better so that we can all start to enjoy this weather!
Old March 18th, 2010, 03:17 PM

got out my mid-terms out of the way for this week so this weekend is going to be sooooo nice to not have anything to study for. i finally have a free weekend. hopefully the weather will be super nice out there.. shopping is a must! feel like i haven't gone shopping in forever! and just hanging out with friends. ahhhhh i'm excited!!!
Old March 19th, 2010, 02:29 PM

This weekend I am probably going to hang out with my friends since some of their spring breaks are ending and I also have to study because I have a test on monday which i really need to pass. Can't wait until Monday is over so I can relax and enjoy spring break. But I am glad that the weather is so nice though it is getting a little hot.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 04:14 PM

spring break starts for me after thursday. so excited. i'm going to catch up on my korean drama.. it's soo goood and romantic.. going to make time for the beach *crossing my fingers and hoping that the weather will be extra gorgeous that week* just relaxing... i cannot wait for this week to end!!! =)
Old March 26th, 2010, 12:22 PM

well i jsut found out that i got free tickets to go and see a show called necular cowboyz.. its a freestyle moto event.. im so excited, i wanted to see them but tickets at $55 were just too much right now well my auntie works at the arena so we got comp tickets.. man im so excited i cant wait till we get there... its going to be so much fun.
Old March 27th, 2010, 04:30 PM

I ain't doing anything, I got homework and internship work to do. D: Nothing exciting, nothing interesting.

HOWEVER, Monday, I'm gonna hang out with my partner and chill, and then on Wednesday, we're going to go drinking. ^____^ I am so excited for that.