Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old March 3rd, 2010, 05:06 PM

Default what are you doing this weekend

well since there isnt really any new topics to talk about im gonna attempt to make a fun interesting one.. hmm i think its going to be be.

what are you doing this weekend topic. haha becasue each weekend something new happens.. or maybe what you did do over the weekend
i'll go first.

last weekend i didnt go out onf friday i was kinda tired and my friend got out of work at 11 so by that time i was suppose to go out and didnt want too. haha saturaday was my freinds bday so we went out she had a party.. and sunday i went to church and then for dinner my family and i went to chilis. we alwasy do a sunday night family dinner.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:39 PM

well idunno yet i kinda want to have a relaxing weekend .. but tonight i have adinner and hookah and i dont know what to wear.. im not sure yet.. hmm i thin something causual.. but we'll see haha. anyways im here at work bored bored boreed!
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:03 PM

this weekend is going to be amazing. tonight is going to be date night, dinner and a movie and then tomorrow is my friends wedding.. its one where there is no children invited to the wedding.. haha you know what that means.. OPEN BAR! so excited i already have my dress picked out.. black and white zebra print, 4 inch heels and a flower for my hair! ahh its going to be a wonderful day! then sunday is rest and relax day.. going to do some laundry and house cleaning!
Old March 5th, 2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynthia Crozier View Post
this weekend is going to be amazing. tonight is going to be date night, dinner and a movie and then tomorrow is my friends wedding.. its one where there is no children invited to the wedding.. haha you know what that means.. OPEN BAR! so excited i already have my dress picked out.. black and white zebra print, 4 inch heels and a flower for my hair! ahh its going to be a wonderful day! then sunday is rest and relax day.. going to do some laundry and house cleaning!
weddings and open bars are always very exciting.. im personally going to spend the weekend at home.. simply because i dont really feel like going out this weekend!
Old March 5th, 2010, 03:40 PM

I am not doing anything to exciting this weekend. I am just going to proctor for a test on saturday morning and then after that I have to go help on rose parade float I think we are separating it but I am not quite sure yet. It will be the first time I worked on a float after the parade. Sunday is pretty much just homework day and studying day.
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:25 PM

My weekends are going to be nothing but homework filled borefests. I got tons of projects due in the next couple of weeks, and I have to get as much as I can done before the day is done.

However, I will say that Fridays and possibly Sundays are my days to go out on dates. xD So yay?
Old March 8th, 2010, 12:34 PM

i LOve weekends... im getting out of town and going camping with my family and friends.. were taking all of our desert toys to go have some fun and get away from our busy lives here living in a city.. its to stuffy. then i also have to do some of my homework which is going to suck but thats part of life and trying to do better in school.
Old March 8th, 2010, 01:24 PM

yay for being a mommy and planning play dates for your child on a wonderful saturday afternoon. we will be heading to the park for snacks and outside play time then some of us mommys are going to be taking our kids to chuck e cheese for pizza and its a birthday party for one of the little girls whos turning 4. should be fun!
Old March 8th, 2010, 04:59 PM

well since the weekend just passed. On friday I didn't do anything except chill at my bestfriends house and then had a study group thing with her boyfriend since we're in the same Economics class. Then on Saturaday I went to church then I went to a basketball game. Then yesterday (Sunday) I went to brunch with my boyfriend and his family....met entire clan ( it was his GMAz birthday....she loves me lol) Then after that I studied some more and got started on my research paper...I still have a long way to go though lol. Pray for me!!!!
Old March 9th, 2010, 02:16 PM

last weekend was very relaxing for me. i actually went out friday had a good time.. stayed home and watched movies did a puzzle on saturday and sunday i went to a baptism / 1st birthday so it was pretty relaxing.. and it this weekend is my friens going away party so i think we are all going on saturday.