Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old March 3rd, 2010, 04:47 PM

Default changing scents with season.

do any of you guys change your scent according to season??
like do you wear one type of perfume for winter and another for summer??
i was thinking about this the other day and i dont.. but it kinda makes sense too becasue each scent is differen and some are stronger then others,.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:28 PM

hmm i never really thought about it.. but i guess it makes sense becasue i know some of the scents i have are more settle and others are stronger and cant be worn all the time.. espeically whern its too hott haha so yeah it makes sense but i dfont swrivh i just put on what i feel like wearing at the time
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:48 PM

never thought abou tthat. i am one of those people who just wear what i feel like at the time.. i think that it shouldnt matter what your wearing.. unless its a sent like gengerbread or warm apple sider.. haha those are more of a holiday sent that one that you would wear in the middle of summer time.. so other that those types i think your fine..
Old March 5th, 2010, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon Tea View Post
never thought abou tthat. i am one of those people who just wear what i feel like at the time.. i think that it shouldnt matter what your wearing.. unless its a sent like gengerbread or warm apple sider.. haha those are more of a holiday sent that one that you would wear in the middle of summer time.. so other that those types i think your fine..
i agree there are those certain scents that you know only belong in a certain season.. those pine tree sents belong durring christmas time.. coconut sents really only belong durring summer time.. there are happy mixes that you can acheive with these sents all year long but its its a main sent thats holiday ish then really you should ditch this product when the holidays over.. save it till next year.
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:06 PM

I usually don't wear perfume in the winter but in the summer time I like to wear fruity smells. I just feel like it fits the weather and everything well. So more spring and summer is when I wear perfume. I don't really go by seasons but more by weather like when the weather is good I just feel more like dressing up and putting on some perfume.
Old March 8th, 2010, 05:31 PM

I usually do switch up my scents. In the summer and spring its usually something more floral and light smelling. ANd in the winter or fall months its usually a more in your face smell...I don't know how to describe it. But I love Calvin Klien's line of womens perfume. The gift box that you can buy at Macy's has a sample of five of his perfumes and seriously they fit right into my switching up the seasons thing....
Old March 10th, 2010, 04:16 PM

thats very true.. the scent doesnt really have to change unless is seasonal like she said.. gingerbread lol but like everyone elese i liek to change it up from time to time and maybe wear one perfume and then after awhile wear another i love smelling like a " girl" haha alll myb guy freinds tell me that your car smells like a girl i love it tho.
Old March 17th, 2010, 04:12 PM

well its summer now so.. im probably going to be using alot more body spays then anything else becasue well its easy to carry in your bag and to spray whe you need it so yeah body sprays are going to be with me 24-7 now as the days get hotter
Old March 22nd, 2010, 06:31 PM

I find myself doing it without really realizing it. But I tend to have a light floral smell in the summer versus the winter when its more strong and seductive smelling...IDK how else to explain it. But it doesn smell nice lol. I love switching up my smell because I think the same ole scent all the time can get pretty boring. I need to go out and buy a new perfume come to think of it...I'm almost done !
Old April 7th, 2010, 06:46 PM

wow i never knew how many people actually change things out with season.. haha i was reading on here and some of you actually swich your sents for summer and winter time.. i was also talking to a friend and she was like dont you have a change of room stuff for each season? i was like no? why she was like alot of people keep a change of bedding stuff and room decorations so when the season changes that can change too. man i need to jump on this season switching band wagon.