Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old March 17th, 2010, 06:29 PM

yess! mutal freinds. i do the same thing i see how i know that they know and depending on who they know i will aceept them. it alwasy tripps me out when they request to be my freind and then they know someone i know..and also another person i know from work.. i wonder how they know each other becasue its from two differenf places.
Old March 27th, 2010, 06:09 PM

Part of me just thinks that I want to call these people that send me numbers and addresses and do something funny with them. I can't believe that some of these people would deliberately send these addresses and phone numbers to strangers on the internet. @_@
Old April 5th, 2010, 05:10 PM

yea thats crazy i personally would not accept a friend request from a stranger simply because you dont know them and you dont know what their intentions are. so that can be something really bad. hopefully they dont take you pictures or stuff like that but i have heard of people stealing pictures.
Old April 14th, 2010, 01:52 PM

Yeah I usually never accept random request though I did get one from the Chickfila president for twitter and my page is private so I thought it was weird but I guess maybe its because i follow chick fil a and he was just following random people that follow chick fil a but yeah I was just like this is so out of the blue haha just random.
Old April 17th, 2010, 05:00 PM

Personally, I just ignore requests to people I don't know, or people who I don't like. It usually doesn't matter if we've known friends in real life, if I don't know you or if I don't like you, then I would prefer that you didn't message me.

At least, that's my opinion on random friends.
Old April 19th, 2010, 12:05 PM

i absolutly hate getting random friend requests. usually it people trying to read info on my page, i keep my page and everything blocked because i do not need eveybody getting in my stuff its really horrible. anyways they send these requests and as soon as i ask how i know they they stop trying to add me.
Old April 19th, 2010, 03:30 PM

yeah i hate it oo sometimes we dont even have freinds in common and im like hellooo how did you find me! but yeah other times we have like 3 or 4 freinds in common but still thats still no enough. we didnt even get to ride the big slide
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:59 PM

yea i have been getting alot of people requesting to be my friend latly and it really bugs me because i dotn like haveing people randomly trying to add me and if they have some mutual friends then sometimes i will add them but usually i dotn like to add people because i usually dont talk to them. i like being able to block my page and pictures!
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:47 PM

rigghhht! i always think the same thing.. im like hellooo! how did you even find me we have no mutal friends.. and youlive in atlanta and i live in cali. haha i alwasy think tis usper weird.. or when you have one freind in common and then ppl start requesting to be your friend.. like come on,.. just cause i know ur friend doesnt mean i know you