Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old March 3rd, 2010, 04:36 PM

Default random request

so idunno about you guys but im always getting random freind rerquest fomr ppl who live literally on the other side of the country ha no joke.. and i always wonder how in the heck they find me... becasue my pages on fb and myspace are both private.

pshhh. the other day some guy sent me his adress and number and told me to contact him he lived in like arkanas.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:03 PM

yeahhhh! i alwasy wonder too im like how did you findme and then they leave you messages hahha.. wow but i have never had a guy leave me his entire information like where he lived and what not thats actually kinda funny.. hahah

it reminds me of one time when i was out this guy asked if i wanted his number i said sure! haha becasue thats a little different you know.. hes asking you.. instead of asking for yours.. well then i figured out why.. he didnt have a phoner so he game me his house phone number.. myspce url and email. haha i have a blackberry so it had all the contact info.. it was like 2 am when this happened and he wanted me to call him at 330 to talk! hahaha i was like no no no i am not calling your house at 330 in the morning
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:30 PM

well one time i worked for a company who randomly send friend requests, it was kinda dumb because most people that became friends with their page was just random web losers who collected friends.. anyways i hate it when random people send me add requests.. nothin is more annoying then when someone trys to tell me that they know me and then yet they really dont. i hate it.. thats like when my mom got a random call in the middle of the night. the guy on the other end was like hey i met you at the club last night. dont you remember me? haha so funny. she all i think you have the wrong number.. and the guy called her back she was like im 60yrs old i dont think i met u at the club last night.. haha
Old March 5th, 2010, 05:20 PM

That is hilarious the girl that gave him a number probably just wrote a random number that just happened to be your parents. Yeah on twitter people are just randomly sending request to follow me and it is just like out of the blue especially because my twitter page is on private so they can't see any info on me or anything like that but i usually just decline.
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:04 PM

o_o; People send you addresses and numbers on facebook and Myspace? o_o;

Too too creepy in my opinion. I can imagine that a lot of these guys are sending you this information so they can get to know you, have you come down, and see if you can hook up with them.

I hate those guys. @_@
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:33 PM

I always get random requests from facebook and myspace. And I never add them. Some people do it just to look like if they have a whole bunch of friends but I mean seriously come on? How do you try to pick people up on myspace? thats so junior high!!!

But I remember this one guy messaged me and was all introducing himself and stuff...he's like 40 sumthing lol. I'm like half his age...anyway I didn't reply but I read the message...And you guys know how myspace tells you if you're message was read...so he messaged me again and was like "so you don't like my type huh?" I still didn't reply....He got mad and started leaving me nasty comments so I had to change my setting for my comments so I have to approve them first....That was the worst experience ever. I just stoped using myspace all together.
Old March 9th, 2010, 01:50 PM

eww yeah creeps . so distrubing. but yeah i get the wsame thing on twitter random people wanting to follow me.. im like hellloooo! do i know you and wht would you want to follow a random person you dont know at all! its very weird.. as for facebook and myspace i get more of those on myspace then on fb. hahahha and for the guy who gave you his whole contact information! hahaha too funny
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:14 PM

i just signed on both facebook and myspace and let me tell you.. i had a freind request on fb from a random person i dont even know how he is.. no mutal freinds. and hes like 30! and then on myspace.. i had alot of freind request from random ppl and the only freind we had in common was with tom.
Old March 16th, 2010, 03:15 PM

how silly! i know.. it's a wonder how people find others when they live million of miles away.. then again.. it is the internet and anything goes on there!!! i personally dont like adding random people. all my facebook friends are people i know. don't want to over expose my life to a stranger if he lives million of miles away.
Old March 17th, 2010, 04:15 PM

i recently accepted a guy who had about 14 mutal friends that i had so i met alot o fpple when i go out soemtimes with friends and i just dont remember there names or face so i think to myself.. well maybe i already met them and i dont remember.. so i always look for my bestfreind on ther emutal list or at least close freinds i talk to every day.. but this one was tricky. i aceeoted him but i had never met him but he knew more then half my freinds.. so that was a little odd. needless to say we talk every now and then but still i thought it was weird.