Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old March 3rd, 2010, 04:33 PM
Default car games.

as a kid what were some of the car games you guys played .. weather it be on long trip or just whenever you were in the car.
haha i now i still play from time to time.. and it all depends on who im with.. like if im with my friends. i use to play this game called "sex"
and whenever you gp through a yellow whoever put there hand up to the roof of the car last lost and had to take off a piece of clothing haha.

but i also played
slug bug,
different states,.
red cars.. etc.
umm i spy.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 05:58 PM

hahha yeah !! i played that too i remmeber one time when we first met these guys we were playing me and my bestie and him and his friend.. and we always laugh becasue we are really good friend now.. and they literally had us in our bras and panties haha i swear one more light and i would have been screwwd. but i use to play lug bug all the time or pt cruiser sock a loser!
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:23 PM

aww slug bug, hummer bummer, pt crusier bruser! all very fun games to play in the car i remember when i was younger and in the car we would play abc's. basically it goes throught the alaphabit and say your on i and you see a sign for in n out you can call it then you can go onto j- then you pass a street called jamboree and then ur on to k. those games were always fun playing. then you have ur outta state plate!
Old March 5th, 2010, 05:09 PM

We usually just play punch buggie or like license plates games but nothing to exciting I usually just like to sit and relax during car rides especially long ones. I like to look out the window and sleep. It is just like silence time for me so I usually just put my ear buds in and listen calming music and keep to myself
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:01 PM

Never played "Sex." XD

However, Slug Bug is defianately one game that I played a lot, and I really enjoyed it a lot. Although when I got older, I didn't do that well, so I didn't enjoy it at all around that time. XD

But yeah, I didn't play that many.
Old March 8th, 2010, 06:52 PM

Good Ole slug bug and I spy. I remember playing hummer bummer lolz but then that kindof got boring once gas prices went up like crazy and people down sized from hummers. "sex"? wow thats crazy sounds like one of those games that you play on the way to Las Vegas lol. Sounds like a blast. But I've noticed that now that I'm older I just go straight to sleep or listen to my ipod....I know LAME!!! LOL
Old March 9th, 2010, 01:45 PM

tiffany you are soo right sex is a tgame to play on the way to vegas and thats actually ther first time i played was on the way to veags a few years ago haha it was really fun.. buti havent played in away i remember when my freinds use to play we would be in the car and she would just randomly hit the roof. and yell sex !!
haha i use to tell her ppl are going to think she has tourettes.
Old March 16th, 2010, 04:14 PM

i never heard of the car game sex before. haha it sounds so intense!! hahah almost similiar to strip poker except it's in the car.. i use to play i spy when i was young.. i spy this this or that. but i haven't played any car games since.. i just sit in the car listening to music with whoever i'm with..or sleeping =P
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:38 PM

lol, the game sex. XD I've never played that, although I imagine that a lot of guys would try to raise their hand faster so that girls would take off their clothes....I don't know if I could ever play something like that. D:

I used to play slugbug, but that was it. D:

I was boring back then.