Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old March 15th, 2010, 11:00 AM

i am compleatly out of stock and i really really want to buy some.. i am like the rest of you and not sure when they stop selling the cookies.. im hoping that they keep em for sale for a while because im going to be bummed that they are not all year round.. which they should be! anyways, i love the thin mints..
Old April 5th, 2010, 06:49 PM

talking about thin mints i just found a box that someoen hid in the freezer and im thinking about eating them.. its too tempting not to even touch them. seriously there so good how could you just leave them in the freezer and not even eat them. i really wish i had them here with me now to eat that would be the best snack and i really could use some good mint cookies..
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:20 PM

Yeah I love girl scout cookies. But this year I didn't have the chance to buy any. I don't really know where to get girl scout cookies anymore because before I would pretty much buy it from myself since I was a girl scout but now I don't really know any girl scouts well except my little sister's friends
Old May 3rd, 2010, 03:49 PM

hmm me too i love them too bad they are ony in season once a year!but thin mints somas tooo boomb!@ love them fallijg alseeep damn man..
Old May 11th, 2010, 12:40 PM

yeah seriously only once a yr can you get them and it seems during that time period you can escape those little girls trying to sell you cookies.. but after that its like there no where to be found! anywhere its crazy
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:14 PM

yeah those little cookies super addicting i love them! and then like you said once they are gone.. they are gone and you have to wait till next year to get some.. i remember my little sister was in girl scots on,y one yr tho becasue she hated it. but i remember i use to buy basically half her cookies off her.. the cookie prices went up this time didnt they?
Old May 19th, 2010, 10:44 AM

Man I didnt get to buy any this year. I was a girl scout so I usually buy it from myself but not that i have graduated high school I have no idea where to buy them at. I guess I'll have to find some of my little sisters friends to buy from. I seriously could use some thin mints right now. I craving them so much right now. gosh I miss girl scout cookies so much.
Old May 20th, 2010, 11:52 AM

Thin Mints are very nostalgic for me. They're very good, and they're not that sweet too, which is what I like about them. however, i have to wonder if they are really good cookies, or if we like them simply because of the nostalgia behind them.

I think it's more of the latter, although I don't think I can get enough of that Thin Mint flavor
Old July 7th, 2010, 03:31 PM

i hate that after they stop selling girlscout cookies you cant find them anywhere unless you stock up on them like really they come out once once a year for like a 1 mo0nth persiod and they are soo bomb! its ridiculous.
Old February 14th, 2011, 01:35 PM

i cannot wait for girl scout cookies to start selling again!! they are soo addicting and the fact that you cant alwasy find them makes it even better but yeah im here at work wishing i has some to snack on while i sit here lol anywho hope everyone has a good valentinea day!!