Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old March 3rd, 2010, 04:06 PM

Default Girl scout cookies.

mann! i have been eating non stop girl scout cookies! the other day i was walking out of vons and they were outside and i just couldnt resist. tooo boommb! haha
but yeah i was wondering what type you guys like.
my favorite are:
thin mints.
somoas.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 05:21 PM

i know what you mean! man they are super cute and i cannot resist either not to mention the cookies sooo super delicious! the prices went up didnt they tho? its like 4 dollars a box now.. but still im sure tons of ppl still buy them.. anyways i just finished my last box and im gonna need to go buy another before they stop selling them mmmm
Old March 5th, 2010, 11:47 AM

rita, its funny you say your fav cookies are somoas. I just walked past the trash can at work and saw a box.. haha they must be someone elses favorite cookies too! my weakness in thin mints, i have been addicted to them ever since i was a girlscout haha we used to buy like 12 boxes and put them in the frezer and they would last all year round! yummy but yea in the last two years the price of these cookies have really gone up! they went from being like 2.50 a box to now being $4. i was talking to the troop i bought my cookies from and asked them where they were going on their cookie money.. they said europe! lucky if you ask me.
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:57 PM

so many calories, but they taste so flipping good! i count down to this time of the year.. girl scout cookie time.. i know its so bad to eat so many cookies but their so yummy. i was listing to the radio yesterday and they were talking about one of the ladys on the radios daughters was complaining of a stomach ache the mom felt bad and was taking care of her then when she went to grab a cookie she relised they were all gone and thats why her daughter had a stomach ache.. i was laughing so hard~
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:31 PM

I love girl scout cookies too. My favorite are thin mints. I haven't eaten any this year but I am sure I will find someone to buy it from. I was a girl scout too all through high school so i have had my share of girl scout cookies but I can never get sick of them soo good. I want some right now.
Old March 8th, 2010, 02:15 PM

speaking of girlscout cookies, i am eating them right now. thin mints to be exact simply because i got them as a gift from my boyfriend he knows there one of my favorite snacks and he knows i have a weakness for them so its really a bummer simply because i want to stay in shape but i eat them all the time..
Old March 9th, 2010, 01:14 PM

haha yeah i had some thin mints yesterday a co worker of mine had them and was nice enought to share a few with me:]
but i feel you guys i had about 3 boxes to myself in the last couple weeks they are just too addicting its ridiculous i mean come on how can you not like girl scot cookies.. hahaha and back to the post about they girls rasing money to go to europe! lucckky them
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:59 AM

I couldn't be a girl scout lol. I would seriously be snatching cookies. THEY'RE SO GOOD!!! My friend's sister is in it. And I always buy at least 10 boxes from her between me and my boyfriend. They never last a long time though. I'm always happy when she texts me and tells me she's back on the grind lol. Between my family, her family, and my boyfriends family she raises money pretty quick. Especially my mom was in Canada's version of girl scouts...she's addicted to the cookies too!!!
Old March 10th, 2010, 05:10 PM

does anyone know when they stop selling them? becasue i would like to stock up on some boxes before they go MIA till next year thats what makes them soo popular and people just get crazy for them becasue they are only availiable once ayear and after that you cant find them anywhere
Old March 13th, 2010, 06:54 PM

I don't know where, but my family got the cookies. Thin Mint is always my favorite.

Personally, I think that where you get them, you get them and get them by the bucketload. Bad way of saying it, but still, they're really good, you gotta get them.