Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:51 PM
Default Shutter Island?

I haven't see a thread for this one yet so I figured I'd start one.

I haven't seen the movie yet at all and was just wondering for those of you who saw it was it worth it? I'm interested in seeing it but I don't want to go and end up beeing bummed out because it wasn't all that I how was it for you guys?
Old March 3rd, 2010, 04:55 PM

i hear mixed reviews from different people one friend who has been waiting for the movie to come out says it was amazing he loved it. some of my other freidns were tweeting about how dissapointing it was.. but idunno i really would like to watch it i want to see it soo bad!
Old March 3rd, 2010, 06:35 PM

yeah i have been really wanting to watch this.. soo i wanna se ehow its gonna be.. i keep hearing alot of goodn thing but ou never know until you watch it. but alice and wonderland comes out on friday so i might go see that first haha but i will get around to shutter island.
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:59 PM

yea i have been hearing mixed reviews about the movie as well. to me tho i dont really want to go and see it so i can care less but my boyfriend really wants to go see it so im trying to decide if im going to suck it up and go with him to see it of if im going to stay home because im a chicken of scarry movies.. anyways we will she what i decide.
Old March 8th, 2010, 01:29 PM

i absolutly hate scary movies so i will not be watching this movie not a chance. mom brother and his wife went and saw it and they absolutly love the movie and said its really good. i really jsut cant see my self watching it i could only imagine screaming the whole movie.. haha i watched a scary movie on thursday n had night mares all night
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:18 PM

I really wanted to watch this movie too but my boyfriend's parents told me that I should wait until it comes out on rental. But my guy and I are planning to see it this weekend anyway. I want to see Alice in Wonderland too though so I might on the spur of the moment decide to see that instead. My boyfriend hardly ever complains lol. Its really whatever. I guess we can see both lol. But I heard a lot of good reviews and bad reviews on it. But I mean its Leo so I have to see it!!!!!!
Old March 10th, 2010, 01:35 PM

I actually want to see this one again. I loved it!!! I went to see it with a bunch of my guys friends and man was it a good movie. Its one of those movies where the entire audience is like was packed and not one light beam flowed from people laps. I always sit in the back so I get a periferial view....No body was making out or anything! Some chicken girls were cuddling up to thier guys acting scared but we all knew it was an excuse lol. Leo was amazing btw!!!
Old March 16th, 2010, 03:54 PM

i haven't seen the movie yet but majority of the people who did ewatch it said it was a good movie. a good psychological movie. i'm not going to be watching this in the theater but i am definitely going to check it out when it comes out on dvd. i hope it's as good as people say it is!!
Old March 17th, 2010, 10:36 AM

I heard it was really good and it had a trippy end. I really want to see it!! It sounds like a really good movie. I would hope!! But I've been thinking about going to go see it myself. So I'll probably write another review after. But more than one person told me that it was really good so there has to be some sort of truth to that.
Old March 24th, 2010, 12:34 PM

I haven't seen this yet either but alot of people have been telling me that its a really good movie and I think its pretty cool from what I've seen through the previews and what people have told me! I don't think any of my friends who saw it said that it was bad or whatever. So i'm really into going and seeing it now! I think I might go this week because I'll have time.