Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old May 17th, 2010, 04:03 PM

i neeed a hot shower right now.. my back is killin me! and i cant help but want to just get up and want to walk out of this place.. sadly i still have about 2 hrs and i know its going to be the slowest 2 hrs of my life.. haha oh well i should be used to it by now.. this is the longest day ever!
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:21 PM

It's gotta be a hot shower with me. But not too hot.....The new shower tends to make the Hot water be SCALDING hot. I prefer something that is warm, but just about to get hot, if that makes sense. Not cold, not lukewarm or tepid, but WARM.

Besides, cold showers just make me race to the other side of the tub trying to avoid the cold. D:
Old May 29th, 2010, 05:47 PM

hot showers are awesome. however, i often find myself turning on the shower way too much to the hot end, and what ends up happening half the time is that I end up stepping into it, and i jump back. i gotta turn the dial quickly because it's too hot, haha.

but yeah, hot showers are awesome. NOT too hot, however. D:
Old June 2nd, 2010, 05:30 PM

i could use a nice shower right now even tho i already showered i still feel pretty icky sitting here.. anyways i love super hot showers.. always super relaxing and i love just letting the water hot m,y back.
Old November 16th, 2010, 05:27 PM

omgoodness. i love hot showers. but i remember i read somewhere that supposely hot showers aren't good for you.. or maybe it was cold. lol i don't even remember. but hot showers are the best when it's cold out and you fog up the restroom with all that steam and you just don't ever want to get out and when you do it's freezing cold again. boo