Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old March 16th, 2010, 03:56 PM

wow that's the first! hearing someone loving cold showers.. i can't take cold showers.. only in the summer time.. but i still need some sort of hot in there.. i love love taking hot showers.. especially when it's cold outside.. i just HATE IT when you're coming out of the shower after a hot one and it's super cold when you're putting your clothes back on!! BLAH!!!
Old March 18th, 2010, 04:19 PM

i love taking hot showers. it feels sooo goood and relaxing.. especially a hot bath after a long day of work and school.. aHHhh you seriously cannot go wrong with that.. i love it!!! i can never take a cold shower.. not even during summer.. i take semi warm showers during the summer though =P
Old March 19th, 2010, 03:46 PM

I love hot showers too. They just make me feel so relaxed. I can't really take cold showers though if it is really hot in the summer I like to get in the shower when the water is cold and once I start feeling cold I just turn it towards warm heat. I don't think I can ever just take a cold shower. I would probably freeze.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 12:56 PM

i hate hot showers.. i always feel like im getting burned and that it will dry my sjin out like no other if i stay in there for too long.. anywyas, when i was little i used to love taking hot showers and stuff like that.. but now that i have gotten older i have decided that i no longer like taking hot showers but that i would much rather take a warm shower.
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:44 PM

OMG!! who doesn't like hot steamy showers?! I love it sooo much I can just stand in there for an hour to feel the water on my body!! Best feeling ever. It makes you relaxed and just clear your mind. Yea my hair gets all frizzy nasty but thats okay...its soo worth it in the end. I don't care if its summer time I take my warm steamy shower regardless its just not as steamy lol.
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:28 PM

this morning i took the longgessstt shower ever and i loved it was super hot and then after i just got out and layed out on my bed ,. haha i liek to just chill for awhile after i showeri love hot showers they are sooo refreshing and me feel alot better
Old April 28th, 2010, 05:20 PM

mmhmm! i love showers.. it amazes me how little kids ye;; and scream when they need to take a shower haha but im sure i was the same way when i was younger. man i remember i like middle school my sisters and i would fight on who got to take a shower first.. and out close family freinds would fight on who would go in last lol
Old May 3rd, 2010, 01:28 PM

hot showers and baths to me are like 100% relaxing, i dotn know what it is about super hot water but what ever it is i cant wiat to fill up my bathtub and just totally soak in a super warm bathtub adn just totally relax.. it usually is one of the only other ways i can keep my children out of my bathtub while im in there becasue the water is way too hot for them so i can kinda get away with it.
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:51 PM

oooo i love hot showers!! mmm like after a long day just takinf a nice hot shower! or when your body just aches and the hot water hits your back its just amazing i love taking showers.. i actually rolled out of bed like 10 minute before i had work and im gonna go home and take a shower.
Old May 5th, 2010, 11:22 AM

I love hot showers too. They just relax me. I always have to keep a door open though because it sometimes can get really hot in there and feels like I can't breath but the hot water just makes me feel so good. Especially when I am super tired it just helps me wake up again. It is also a great place to just think about things at least for me.