Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Bath & Body

Old March 1st, 2010, 05:54 PM

Default hot showers!

i loveeee taking shower.. nice hot steamy showers up to the point that when you open the door a big white cloud comes out haha no im just kidding i always turn on the air vent so that it doesnt fog up but still i lovvee hot showers.. my little sister on the hand hates hot showers i swear she showers with cold water.. she says its warm.. but no its literally more on the cold side then hot on the nobe.

which do you guys prefer?
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:05 PM

I like steamy showers too...but recently I've taken too taking cool showers. Especially in the morning since I have really early classes I can use the extra wake up call. So a cool shower wakes me up right away. Warm showers are good for cold days and stuff like that. I used to take them all the time but I guess cool showers rubed off on me a little bit.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 04:38 PM

yeah i like hot showers as well.. and when i say hot i mean hot. haha kinda like the first thread i just like letting the hot water hit my body feel so nice espeically after a hard day or if your back hurts its just so relaxing i love it.
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:33 PM

when i shower at my boyfriends house it is really like a big white steam cloud coming out of the shower when i get out.. haha the vent is super noisy so i usually do not turn it on. then i write cute messages on the mirror so when he showers he will see the super cute message! anyways hot showers are a plus.. i remember dating a guy once and we were taking a shower and i had the water the temp i liked it and he was all thats super hot.
Old March 5th, 2010, 02:41 PM

i love love love taking my baths super hot where its like being in spa.. its so relaxing to have it when your kinda sweating out the toxins in your body as well as relaxing your musscles.. even taking hot showers seems to only be for some people.. in my family we all take super hot showers.. i dont know what it is but everybody loves a good hot shower.
Old March 5th, 2010, 05:28 PM

I like super hot showers too. Sometimes it gets so hot it is kind of hard to breath so now i just leave my door open so air can circulate better. It just feels so good when i take hot showers. I dont think that I could ever take cold showers because I would just be freezing and i would get goosebumps all over my body.
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:18 PM

these are my favoriter types of showers!i love them!i dont care how hot it is out side i will alwasy take a hot shower i just feel super refreshed when i get out of the shower. personality i love taking showers and i take about 2 or more a day . just makes me fell really good!
Old March 10th, 2010, 12:03 PM

I love taking long hot steamy showers. They're great for relieving of stress and just relaxing. I love it!!! It doesn't matter if its in the middle of the summer I still do it. I can't take cold showers. I like steaming my skin too so I made sure I found an apartment with a steam shower. SO AWESOME!!!! you've never experience a true shower utile you get a jet system. My water bill is really high but its sooo worth it.
Old March 12th, 2010, 02:31 PM

yeah i know what you mean i love when the hot water just hits me. i actually took a nice long shower this morning before work whioch is surprising since i work at 10 but considerin i normally start 30 minutes before i felt like i had soo much free time
Old March 15th, 2010, 05:24 PM

how showers are amazing.. i am really the only one in my house that likes hot showers, everybody else is content with having a warm shower. i usually forget to turn down the temp and so when anybody else gets in the shower they usually have a really hot shower and then they have to turn it down because it is so hot!