Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old March 29th, 2010, 05:05 PM

hahaha a screw driver i wonder if he still got any girls to go home with him?! anywyas i cant talk because my first car was good.. a mustang.. but my second car.. man o man! that should have been my 1st car! everything was messed up i alwasy had to pull over becasue it was starting to over heat and i would have to put water in everytime i wanted to drive it.. no matter where i was.
Old April 5th, 2010, 05:08 PM

wow those are some pretty horrible car stories, i remember that when i was like 11 my cousin got her licence and my parents used to let her take me with her when she went shopping and stuff like that.. well she drove like an 89' toyota celica. it had a sun roof but it didnt close very good, then the interiour was a mess it was all wroughted from the sun.. or and if you touched the cigrate lighter whole with anything metal even on accident it would spark and shock you.. lol what a heap of junk.. no to mention somebody stoled it and parked it at walmart and she happened to pull in next to it one day and she reported it but they never cought any body..
Old April 6th, 2010, 05:57 PM

when i first started driving i had a hand me down car. it wasn't too old but it was pretty worn down. anyways, so i was taking my best friend to go see her boyfriend.. (they were argueing........) and then i was just sitting in the car waiting for her and when she came back she pull open the door handle soo hard that it broke off. i was pretty sad cause now you can't even open that door anymore! =/
Old April 28th, 2010, 06:16 PM

awww :/
haha that happened to my friends car.. she let the guy who she was dating drive her car and the inside door handle half brok off there was just enough to grab and open it.. ( from the inside).. well a few months later.. she let our freind driver her car to a party so she could drink.. and he pulled it soo hard it completely broke off and you had to roll down the window to get out of the car.
Old June 23rd, 2010, 02:51 PM

my last car the doors didnt lock! so even tho they looked locked if you pulled them open they would open lol i hated it becaseu my freinds all knew this and sometimes i would wake p in the morning and find my car filled with balloons. haha itw as funny then but a pain to get them out when your running late to school