Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Seniors' Health

Old March 1st, 2010, 05:31 PM

Default grandparents day.

does anyone know when this is?? lol becasue i have no idea and i kinda want to send something to my gma whol= lives in texas.. well both of them.. like an editable arrangement or something.
Old March 1st, 2010, 06:57 PM

thats another good question! i have no idea when it is eaither i hope its not anytime soon becasue then if i dont know i wont be able to make a call to my greandparents haha.. anywya smothers day and fathers day are comeing up so it has to be around there isnt it? maybe april?
Old March 3rd, 2010, 04:24 PM

speaking of grandparents .. my grandma has called me and even txted me lol which i still find funny but i always forget to call her back! becasue either im at work and i see the missed call or im in class and i cant pick up. soo yeahh i need to gwet on that haha
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:26 PM

lol txting with grandparents has got to be the best really! its such a simple way to keep incontact with out having to spend countless hours talking to them on the phone! i vist my grandma usually about once a week if my week allows it. i went from seeing her maybe once a month to seeing her alot more that once a month. i love my grandmother just wish she would txt!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:20 PM

i went to visit my gma this weekend and my gpa was even there..( they are divorced and live in different states) but yeah i even tld my gma.. im sorry if you dont get a txt, card, or call on grandparents day .. becasue i have i have no idea when it is!" haha and she just laughed and said well that explains alot.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:44 PM

dont feel bad i have no idea when it is either! i cannot tell you the last time i sent my gma or gpa a card on that day.. i call them on fathers day and mothers day but other then that i thin ive only given them a gift and a card maybe once or twice on that day. tsk tsk should really find out when.. should be coming up soon. becasue after easter.. its mothers day then fathers so it might be in the middle of those two
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:20 AM

i think that grandparents day is sometime in november.. i was writing birthdays on my calander and i remember seeing it and i think it was around november or like september.. but i do know that it is toward the end of the year so thats not a bad thing.. anyways you will have some time to figure out the date and then send them something special..
Old March 31st, 2010, 02:18 PM

yeah i have always wondered when grandparents day was.. are you sure its in november becasue i went ot tatget on tuesday i think it was.. no ,onday night and they had a lot of granparents picture frames such as.. nana.. and papa. thinks like that hmm i might just have to google it
Old April 2nd, 2010, 10:38 AM

i agree i love to spend time with my grandma on grand parents day.. shes the only grandparent i have left out of 4. its really sad because when i was younger i was really close with both my dads parents.. and they recently passed away. anyways i still remember them when grandparents day comes around i send flowers to their grave site.
Old April 16th, 2010, 01:25 PM

thats really sweat of all of you doing nice things for your grandparents day. my family have never celebrated any of these holidays so to me i think its really special that you are doing some very nice things for them. a friend of mine was telling em that her family always goes on vacation around the time of grandparents day..