Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Cosmetics

Old March 1st, 2010, 12:00 PM
Default special makeup.

Does anybody have any good brands that they use when they are wearing eye makeup and they wear contacts? i have a problem when i wear eyeliner and mascara it gets onto my contacts and sticks to them and then i cant get them clean does anybody else have this problem and what products do you use?
Old March 1st, 2010, 01:24 PM

i use clinuqe eye liner and waterproof mascara, and i like to use them because of the way that they do not flake off on my contacts and the eye liner is something that specific to not flake or ruin contacts and they have a special warrenty that if they do you can just return it at anytime and they will give you a new one.
Old March 1st, 2010, 05:59 PM

wow.. ive never heard of that problem.. well maybe someone i know goes through this., but i just never asked , im going to ask my cousin shes always putting eye drops in for her contacts and she wear lots of makeup.. not in a abd way but lots of liner.
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:37 PM

yea i have heard about some kind of dropps that you put in and its sposed to keep the contacts from letting the make up stick to them.. my sister wears contacts and she uses drops as well as some special makeup that her eye doctor told her to use.. she says the stuff works pretty good but im not sure of the name of the stuff that she uses is.