Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old March 17th, 2010, 02:35 PM

you can use youtube for just about anything. Really! Its great! and its at easy access and the best part its free!!!

I usually look at comic shows and standups and I have a couple people I subscribe too. I mostly go on there to view newly released music videos because its no fun waiting to see in on MTV or BET or whatever. But I need to go on so I can see Beyonce and Lady Gaga's Telephone music video.
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:16 PM

i still watch television more than youtube but you can definitey find ANYTHING on youtube.. or at least close to anything. =P like when i miss an episode of a show i just go on youtube to look for it.. when i want to watch a music video.. youtube.. make up tutorials.. youtube.. how make rice crispies.. youtube.. looking for something to laugh at.. youtube.. to the founders of youtube.. you must be rich!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:51 PM

oh i love youtube!!! you can always turn to youtube when you're looking for somethng to entertain you.. or a tutorial on just about anything.. last time i wanted to make hashbrowns and instead of reading it on the internet.. it's nice to see someone actually making it in front of you.. and you can find those show episodes on youtube.. ahhh love it
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:16 PM

One of the things that I have become used to watching is the youtube remixes. Essentially, someone basically takes a video on the internet, and remixes it to make funny sounds or phrases. Most of them are stupid, but others are really good, it's one thing you should try to see personally.
Old March 31st, 2010, 05:48 PM

i never use to get on youtube. but now i find myself on youtube alot more now. espeically when im bord i look up old songs i dont hear on the radio anymore.. or like pablo fransico he is hilarious.. bits and peices look it up.
Old March 31st, 2010, 06:54 PM

pablo fransico! hhaha " you look like a monkey!"
what you like me .. you think im sexy..
you look like a f**cking monkey!
hahahha too funny i do recommend that ppl do look him up and watch bits andpieces.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:41 PM

Youtube is awesome........it's the one site that I visit constantly, they have so much content on here that I can watch a professional-made video that has a lot of content , or I can watch a stupid video of guys running into eachother. xD It's a fun website.

I need to get an iPhone so I can watch youtube on there.
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:58 PM

I dont really think that it has replaced television because a lot of shows on tv are hard to find online especially if networks don't post it up themselves because usually after a few months there will be copyright laws that make people take them off the internet. You tube is great though I was totally obsessed with watching flash mobs on youtube just awhile ago. It was great because I probably wouldn't have been able to see it if there wasn't an youtube.
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:13 PM

youtube is good.. becasue it keeps me company when im bored.. or sif i miss something and i can just youtube it,. like for example. a childhood freind of mine who i dont really talk too anymore was on disater date and my sister and ikept missing it! soo we youtubed it and it was there.. haha super helpful
Old May 3rd, 2010, 02:17 PM

i dotn know what it is but i have tried to watch videos on youtube and just for some reason i really can get into youtube... i mean there are so many things going on but i just really dont have any intrest in any of the videos going on during they main video recomdations.. i have attempted to watch it serveal times..