Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Internet & Technology

Old February 27th, 2010, 05:57 PM

Default Youtube

Trying to think of random threads to post, and I want to get some new topics.

Now, quick question: How many of you believe that youtube has replaced television? For me, it has. I watch a whole bunch of youtube ranging from shows uploaded on youtube to original net shows, to random videos of games, movies, clips of all sorts of things, and even blogs and vlogs nowadays. It has become a source of entertainment for me.

Anyone else think that way?
Old March 1st, 2010, 11:54 AM

i do currently log on to youtube to watch a video that people tell me that i have to watch... other than that i usually do not log onto youtube. i dont know if its jsust my computer but i really dont like the picture or video watching.. it just isnt the same as it is on my tv. so hopefully maybe i can learn to like to watch them on the computer.
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:19 PM

there are quite a few funny videos on there.. like the one called sparkling wiggles. or and anjelka nail salon video, or charle bit me. haha there are also funny songs and videos that you can find on there like the song jizz in my pants. its amazing what some of these people wil come up with to put it on youtube just to get like 5 mins of fame..
Old March 1st, 2010, 05:49 PM

yeah i dont really log on to youtube all the much maybe to watch a music video or too.. or listen to old song that i havent heard since the 90's and recap my childhood haha but yeah other then that i still watch tv.. mainly e! and travel channel haha. gotta love them both!
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:31 PM

I'm always on youtube...Usually to look at how to videos on how to do things...from make up to hair to cute outfits and stuff like that. I also look at old music videos or comedy shows or movies. I think youtube is great they'res just about anything on there. I love it!! I haven't been on there in awhile because I don't have that much free time but Its a good place to learn things too.
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:08 PM

I haven't thought of learning things through youtube, although it makes sense. I do imagine that a ton of people hav eput up tutorials iof how to do anything on uyoutube, and it's only ten minutes long, which is why it's easy to pick up to learn.\

I guess I will check out the How-to-do section on how to make stuff on youtube.

Otherwise. I love youtube.
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:01 PM

HAHAHAHA. Youtube is amazing. I even have a channel. Its basically random clips and tutorials and stuff that I decide to post. I even have some followers lol. But seriously Youtube is amazing. Some of the topics that you can come across people talking about and they're 'day' is hilarioius. And theres always to clips that just makes you laugh beyound yourself. And then you can watch music videos whenever. And sometimes even watch old shows and stuff like that. I love youtube too. Some of the stuff you see on there blows you away lol.
Old March 10th, 2010, 12:18 PM

youtube is amazing. Its suprising how much it has evolved over the years. You can find just bout anything on that site. And ontop of all that is free to use and be apart of. I've never actually started my own channel but it does sound like a good idea. i have no clue what it would be about though but after I figure that part out then I'm settin up an account!!!
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:58 PM

yeah seriously everyone is always on youtube.. i do get on every once in awhile im not gonna lie but to be honest its still not one of the top sites i visit daily.. only when im bored or want to listen to some really old songs and watch the videos.. other then that its still facebook twitter and myspace.. althought its slowy being overpowered by photobucket or eonline ahah sorry myspace.
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:54 PM

I so cannot wait for the day when you can access internet and youtube on the television, it is really close, I think, and I would love to be able to watch really random/funny video on my big screen TV.

Youtube = Awesome.