Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old March 26th, 2010, 12:41 PM

i like listing to all diffrent types of music.. we have this radio atation called jack fm, their slogan is " we play what we want when we want" man there really right about that one second ur listing to slither then britney spears.. its totally crazy about all the diffrent things that they play and the best part you really dont know whats coming..
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:42 PM

Jack FM is really good. They USUALLY play the music I really love to play, and it's great. Aside from JACK FM, I personally think that KROQ is the only station I listen to. 97.1, AMP Radio, is horrible, ever since they had to replce 97.1 FM TalkRadio. D:

I want to listen to more talk shows that AREN'T political. @_@
Old March 31st, 2010, 10:26 AM

I usually just listen to Kiis Fm. But sometimes I do switch around but yeah I really want to try to win something from Kiis but everytime I call in I get a busy signal. Has anyone tried and gotten through. I just don't know when to call because obviously people are getting through so I try like right when the person says the to call and i have tried before they say and after but never seems to work.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:00 PM

I try and find podcasts or sections on the radio that I can listen to on the internet. One of my favorite morning radio shows which I don't get to listen to as much these days, Kevin and Bean, is really a fun show that I try and check out on the podcast. I also try and search for old Tom Leykis show podcasts since I prefer talk radio over music.
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:39 PM

i listen to alot of diffrent radio stations simply because im on my computer all the time so i usually just click on diffrent stations that are streaming music and it gives me a good varity of music choices and so when im asked what station i listen to i would have a list of like 50 but some of my main ones are 106.7-kroq,95.1 Kfrog, 97.1 amp, and a few others but i cannot remember the name of the other ones.
Old May 5th, 2010, 12:26 PM

The only radio stations that I really listen to are Kiis fm and like 710am when there is a lakers game. other than those I dont really listen to anything else I guess I haven't really found any that I like. Kiis is ok but they do repeat a lot of the music so I guess I understand why some people can get tired of it because sometimes when i have it on other people like to change it to something else.