Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > DVD Blue Ray Exchange

Old February 27th, 2010, 05:27 PM

Default Radio Stations

In the theme of DEFYING the DVD and Blu Ray Exchange forum, I figure, "Why not post radio stations?"

Nowadays, radio stations are going on the internet with podcasts and live broadcasts. Which ones are your favorites?

Personally, I like to listen to the KROQ Broadcast as well as the Adam Carolla podcasts as well

Anyone got any recommendations?
Old March 1st, 2010, 12:49 PM

i like to listen to the county radio websites and podcasts.. i love listing to them when im on the computer without having to get up and turning on the radio i can simply click a like and then then i can watch and listen to them on my computer, it works best. its amazing how things have gotten so advanced, i have even heard that you can listen to dr drew from kroqs love like on podcast!
Old March 1st, 2010, 06:27 PM

yeah i like kroq as well but soemtimes when im at work and i forgot my ipod or im just tired of the songs on there i mainly go to kiis. but on monday i go to amp radio becasue its commerical free mondays so its non stop music all day haha
Old March 5th, 2010, 03:15 PM

I mainly listen to kiis fm too. It is just easy to listen to and I have pretty much been listening to kiis forever so I guess I just like and am used to it. there are some aspects of it that I don't like though for example ryan's roses I really think its annoying for some reason so I don't like to listen to it so when it goes on I just turn off the radio and then dry in silence for awhile.
Old March 6th, 2010, 05:33 PM

Don't remind me of AMP Radio. D:

AMP Radio I am boycotting. They took down a really good talk radio station, 97.1 Free FM, they had several shows that were really funny, informative, and great, and each host was fantastic. The station changed formats into AMP Radio, so now I just hate it. >:[
Old March 16th, 2010, 03:02 PM

i barely listening to the radio but i do when my ipod is dead. i use to have satillite radio in my car until i stop paying for me i miss it soo much!! the variety was innnnsane!!! but if i do listen to radio.. it would be 97.1.. 103.5.. 99.1.. i'm pretty tired of kiis fm and power.
Old March 18th, 2010, 02:27 PM

hmmmm.. radio stations.. lets see.. you know the usual, kroq.. 103.5 when you're dirving at night and their playing all these lovey dovey slow songs that are requested by those lovey dovey people. ummm i also listen to 99.1 because they play old school songs and nice slow songs at night too. 92.3 old songssss.. no kiis or power for me either... those music are BLAH
Old March 20th, 2010, 03:58 PM

KROQ is really good, though they play too much of the same stuff OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND I could just go on, but I think you guiys get the message. xD

I also listen to the news when I am driving for traffic reports, but that's about it. News and KROQ.

I want 97.1 FREE FM Talk Radio again....D:
Old March 22nd, 2010, 04:04 PM

I stick with Pandor, even though its not really a radio station, or Amp radio. I LOVE PANDORA!! Because its amazing like I can listen to anything that pops into my head and I just love it and its freee...NO comercials no breaks no nothing! Its AWESOME! Amp radio I listen to sometimes because thats what my friend is really into when we study or whatever but thats cool too I guess lol.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:18 PM

i was just listening to kiis on line while my ipod was charging and sometimes on mondays when i dotn have my ipod i put on 97.1 amp. becasue its commercial free so its non stop all day i love it.. haha i hate it thos when your in the car and all the stations are on commercial or have the exact same song on.. its like wtf