Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old February 26th, 2010, 02:35 PM
Default ipod play list for working out...

im looking for some really good upbeat songs that will keep me motivated. the only think is i usually listen to country music so im looking to get help from some of you on here with song title and artist so i can fill this baby up so when i go work out next i will have a really good play list that will keep me motivated.
Old February 27th, 2010, 03:45 PM

Personally, when it comes to music, I really want something that will pump me up and excite me. Therefore, I want something that is very fast, very action-packed, and really great.

Country, IMO, is too slow, I want something to get me working out a lot more.
Old March 1st, 2010, 06:35 PM

hmm well that just depends.. i like techno to pump me up it has a nice beat and its upbeat anf fast makes me wanna jump around.. like soo try daft punk its not to intense techno still has words and not just beats.. but other then that i would say anything you can dance too,

let me think..
hmm now that im on the spot its tough! haha i'll get back to you.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:12 AM

I agree with Scarlett That it does depends.

Different types of music pumps people up. But it should probably be music that you dance to at the club or parties you go to. Those are the sounds that gets you going. Atleast thats what I listen to when I work out. Like when I'm stretching I listen to smooth music like R&B or Soul or something like that.
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:05 PM

I agree, Rowena. You gotta have music that pumps you up, that you get motivated, and you get excited. Country, slow music, romantic music, it's HORRIBLE for working out. D:

It's too slow. I want fast music. Heck, I don't even listen to Heavy Metal , but I would prefer that to be honest. xD
Old March 8th, 2010, 05:57 PM

I listen to up beat pump music that you blast in your care on the way to a club or party or music you play when you're pumped up. I listen to hip hop or like LMFAO or like idk...Jerkin music lolz. But seriously You have to listen to what gets you going. IF classical music gets your blood flowing then by all means do you!!! Like my mom works out to gospel....SO I mean it could be just about anything.
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:59 PM

My playlist is more so upbeat music that has a loud base so that my heart gets pounding and all that stuff. I have a specially playlist with my workout songs so that I don't put my stuff on shuffle and all of a sudden neyo or usher love songs pop up because then I'll have to change it and thats annoying to do when your trying to run.
Old April 26th, 2010, 02:02 PM

i like my music to really by upbeat popish type music if it has a fast tempo it makes me want to run faster as well as push my self harder to do better so the more music i have the better i do when i go to the gym to work out.. i push my self so much harder when im doing things when i have some really good music to listen to..!
Old April 26th, 2010, 05:17 PM

gettin over you.- david guetta/fergie/lmafo
oh my gosh- usher/ will i am
how low can you go- ludacris
over- drake
bulletproof- la rau
old mariah carey songs.. honey fantyasy alwasy be my baby
pitbull songs.
ummm countless more.
rude boy- rhiana
Old April 30th, 2010, 10:55 AM

for some reason i really like listing to old 80's type music i believe someone else said they like 80's music too? anyways there are so many great songs that came out of the 80s and i really just like turning on my 80's mix and kinda Dancing(running) to the base and the music.. its really fun and when your paying more attention to the music the time goes by alot faster.