Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old February 24th, 2010, 04:52 PM

Default fore play

i honesntly think that kissing is the best form of foreplay i love kissin and im not talking like hardcore makeout sessions but more like.. little kisses here and there with jno toungue i lllooovvveee itt! and can do it all day
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:38 AM

i think that everybody likes diffrent types of foreplay. for me its getting my neck kissed. i love that.. and it makes me feel so flirty and fun.. i like to keep things exciting.. so ill like smack my guys but in the market and then tease him so he cant stand it.. and that what i do for foreplay with him.. haha it drives him crazy
Old February 27th, 2010, 03:58 PM

Everyone definately has different kinds of foreplay. Now, I'm too embarassed to mention what kind of foreplay I like, but personally, it has nothing to do with actual sex. it's something more emotional in my opinion, if that makes sense.

I don't know how specific I can be, but I'll just say that what I like is what I like.
Old March 1st, 2010, 06:47 PM

yeah dont be shy. theres no judging in her! haha i know ive said alot of things that are probably too personal but i figured what the hell! its for fun. so yeah foreplay for me consist of different things.. i liek little kisses as well and also do the little love taps on my guys face he lived that alot now that i think about it haha.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:41 PM

I switch up my fore play techniques....Everytime its different. Plus me and my guy are pretty crazy when it comes to sex and we make it exciting and fun eveytime. Everytime we have sex it has to be amazing...and it is. partiallly because of the fore play. To me thats what triggers me. But yea my stuff is pretty wild. I like the neck kisses too...those feel sooo good. But probably because its my spot or atleat one of them. lol
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:38 PM

the neck is very sensitive to many people and it turns alot of people on by having their neck kissed or licked.. idk its just kinda weird how a simply touch by one person can be compleatly diffrent by the touch of another person.. it can feel so much diffrent from a friend touching your neck then what if feels like having your neck touched by the person your intiment with!
Old March 17th, 2010, 02:27 PM

foreplay is really important in setting the mood for whats about to follow. Yea kissing is pretty awesome but then there are other forms of foreplay that you can implement into the whole shawbangbang...but I like to switch things up all the time on my guy kinda keeps him guessing lol. But its fun especially if you're extrememly comfortable with that person in that way.
Old March 20th, 2010, 03:13 PM

Foreplay is really important since I would imagine that while you may want to have sex, your body may not be 100% ready, so it helps you get in the mood.

Then again, I honestly have no clue, I've never had time for a boyfriend ever since I started college, I don't know how you people find time for relationships. XD
Old March 22nd, 2010, 12:04 PM

is it really common for guys to not like foreplay? my boyfriend says foreplay gets him to excited and then as soon as we do the deed then he lasts only a really short time..i on the other hand do best with lots of foreplay.. im wondering if its normal to be like that or if there is something wrong with that...
Old March 22nd, 2010, 02:14 PM

What can I say about fore play that hasn't already been said. Its amazing! Like I enjoy it alot. It kinda gets you familiar with the person and in the mood before you actually get down and do the act. Its alot of fun. Those couples who just skip fore play altogether and just get down into the act are missing out they should try it. You can never have enough of it lol. I sure don't...Needless to say...Its lots of fun!