Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Movies Reviews and Recommendations

Old February 24th, 2010, 04:33 PM
Default the box.

so last weekend i rented the box and it was a very.. trippy movie lol. it was good tho. i will admit i didnt really like cameron diaz with her accent but other then that it was a good movie had a very good moral that hadf alot of truth to it.
Old February 26th, 2010, 12:47 PM

i have never even heard of the movie the box.. i cant tell much about it form the comment you posted so if you wouldnt mind expanding more about what the film is about that would totally be great.did that even come out in theaters? or was it one of those inde film festival type movies?
Old March 1st, 2010, 06:25 PM

yeah it was in theaters i wanna say arounf christmas time.. maybe thanksgiving. but i recently saw it as well and okay let me give you a summary plot.

basically cameron diaz and james soemthign( hot guy from 27 dresses) they are a married couple and someone leave them a package.. with a note.. the next day the guy comes back and says that they need to make a descion.

they can either push a button and someone in the world will die, someone they do not know.
pr they can just return the "the box"

but if you push the button on the box you recieve cash right away, i for got how much but alooootttt of money. i wanna say 100 thousand. but i think thats wrong haha.

anyways so yeah thats what the movie is about.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 05:10 PM

yeah i saw it too,, so basically the movie is about them making a decison.. pushing the box or not and then all the events that happen after. but yeah its a good movie.. like she said its kinda trippy but its still goo and suspensful.
Old March 17th, 2010, 01:06 PM

Oh I remember the previews for this one! It looked like a good watch! I mean like the guy with the face thing with the box. I completely forgot about this one but I know that when I first saw it that I wanted to see it. I really want to see it though. I'll probably get to see it today hopefully! I was going to see it in the theatres but then I forgot what happened but something came up.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 04:25 PM

i heard my friend tell me that this movie was weird but i never heard about this movie before.. never seen a preview for it.. but that's probably because i haven't been watching tv or going to the movies either. did this movie come out on dvd already? is it worth getting when i'm in a need of a movie for movie night? thanks!
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:29 PM

haha i have never seen this movie but i have heard many things about it, i am not sure if i really want to see it but then again i an iffy about it because the things i have heard im not to sure if i really want to see it.. im hoping that if i break down and see it that i will really like it...there are so many things that go on i just really dont know.