Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Men's Health

Old February 24th, 2010, 03:31 PM

Default men and body building

so many guys i know are obessed with becoming" big" or " bigger"
i was wondering how far you would go to become "bigger" anyone know anyone with some stories i remember watching true life one time and it was on steroids.. and just the mood swings.. were bad.. not even including the rest of the side effects.
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:49 AM

its horrible when guys or girls get on roids. one of my very good friends decided to start using roids when we were in our senior year of highschool, he was a baseball player, anywyas he really screwed up his life, he used to be so freaken good looking and had an amazing body.. well once college rolled around he lost it.. he got acne really bad, looks like he gained abunch of weight from the roids and his attractive ness just totally went away.. bummer. roids will really do that to some..
Old March 3rd, 2010, 02:55 PM

I think Roids are bad!! I have no problem if you've got muscles and all that stuff but thats if its natural. I'm against all enhancement drugs...because I think its fair if you accept me for who I am I should except you to...and visa versa. And it just looks nasty. Like those body builders whose bodies are completely muscle. Thats just crazy. And the women just come off as looking funny. Because society isn't used to it. But I mean I'm all for people to do what ever they want...
Old March 16th, 2010, 03:27 PM

there's a lot of male & females out there who are obsess with body building.. i'm talking about the ones that are already cutted up but whats to go to the extreme. personally, i find that's just too much. my mom's friend (female) use to be obsess with body building. she took steriods and you can just see the side effects.. she begin more masculine and started even growing some slight facial hair.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:02 PM

i have a friend who is fully obsessed with getting big.. i guess when he was young he was on the chubby side and people would always make fun of him. when he got out of high school he started working out like crazy during class in colleges.. and man he lost soo much weight and was super cut.. everyone was like wow you look good blah blah blah and i guess now that drives him even MORE to work out cause he loves the attention.. too much for me though
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:56 PM

I know some guys are really obsessive with working out....however, I really don't like it. D:

Well, not the huge muscle body builder types. It's like, it's way too much that they can barely move, how much of that body has to stink just by moving around. xD

But yeah, it's ugly. D;
Old March 29th, 2010, 01:40 PM

i hate when men are so obsessed with trying to get all buff i dont know but im not one of those girls who are totally obsessed with guys haveing such big muscles. i think it looks gross when guys gain so much muscle and they cant even put their arms down by their sides and it looks totally horrible. i really just cant stand the way it looks.. not a fan of total meat heads..
Old March 29th, 2010, 03:36 PM

i thought they were called juice heads?? lol but yeah i hear about all these side effects and i even remember once i was watching a true life about steroids and the guy had majort modd swings.. his poor girlfriend,
Old March 29th, 2010, 05:04 PM

yeah i think its a guy thing becasue i find very few women who want to get bigger.. i mean they are out there but its not somethingb that is as common.. anyways speaking of staying i shape.. i need to start to working out alot more then what im doing now bathing suit season!
Old April 8th, 2010, 04:35 PM

my uncle and my aunt are body builders and too be honest seeing all those muscles on them is kind of scary. they said they don't take steriods and everything is natural but man it looks too much to even be true that they don't. they still do it till this day and is still entering those body building contest. not really my cup of tea..