Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:15 PM

im not a mom but i have alot of freinds who became young moms a little after we graduated from highschool. and i can see the struggles they go through.,. its funny becasue after they had there children i cant really realte becasue i dont know first hand. but i have the most respect for them becasue i see how hard they work
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:51 PM

i don't have any kids yet but a lot of new mothers struggle even if they are young or old. i mean, it is a new addition to the family.. and there is a lot to get use too. my cousin had her baby at 23.. 25 now and she still isn't ready. she still wants to go out and leavevs her baby at home with the dad...
Old April 3rd, 2010, 03:09 PM

I am not a mom, though I don't think I could ever see myself as a mom...especially at this age. D:

I also don't understand parenthood at all, I cannot conceive myself devoting myself to someone so blindly, especially when I am at a point in my life where I don't have everything I need in life....I need to do more research.