Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old February 24th, 2010, 03:22 PM

Default stress!

ive been super stressed latley and to be honest i think i might be PMSing because i seem to just get so mad and annoyed so fast which makes sense becasue i should start soon. anyways.. back to the point ive been super stressed. qand ive been breaking out. eating soooo much and just over all felling unhappy and unwhelming.. i feel unhappy because my eating habits. but when im sad i eat! so it doesnt help.
anyways you guys deal with stress?
Old February 24th, 2010, 04:49 PM

i have the same issue.. i eat beacuse im stressed out or unhappy but then i become sad and eat more! so either way i lose.. i tend to stress myself out alot! its not even funny. up t the point where i feel like i have a knot in my stomach.. which i know cant be good becasue i feel the same thing when im super angry!
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:28 AM

stressing out is really bad, i get stresses out a bunch too but my gets so bad it feels like i have a knife stabbing my in my stomach, and i start loosing alot of my hair. its really bad i like stress out abou tit alot because i hate losing my hair and when im stressed my hair falls out more.. so im trying to learn to relax and not worrie bout things but right now school is crazy for me.. i have 15 units and i only go two days aweek yea thats right 5 classes every tuesday and thursday!
Old March 1st, 2010, 11:07 AM

i hate being stressed out.. nothing it worse then when you are stressed and trying to get things done and then it will work out
Old March 1st, 2010, 06:44 PM

yeah i do not handle stress well at all. when im stressed i have the same issue .. becasue i over eat to the point where i feel like im gonna pop.. and then if sad becasue im gaining more weight which makes me eat more! so i completely understand.
yeah school work and sometimes certain events in life can cause stress.. just remember.. breaaaatthhh! sound smple but instead of letting little things get you .. take 5 minutes and calm down to yourself
Old March 3rd, 2010, 01:35 PM

I'm the exact same as you guys too. I'm extremely stressed because my Econ class is killing me this quarter. My professor is really really strict on everything and his test are extremely hard and complex. Just studying for that alone just takes everything from. I'm always exhausted and cranky and just snap at people all the time for dumb things...I'm eating a bunch and Its really bad!!!
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:58 PM

I'm so stressed out right now too. With finals in less than a week and I still have to write two 10 page papers for two of my classes and prepare for my final for this class thats just kicking my butt. Its horibble. Like I don't know what to do...I spend more time worrying about the outcome than actually studying it seems like. But tonight I need to be productive and actually get down to it and atleast make some sort of progress in doing what needs to be done. I already know what I'm doing during spring break....spleeping!!!! I haven't went to bed before 2 in the morning in a while....thats the earlies too!!! I'm sleep deprived and frustrated...its a wonder I still have the strength to smile.
Old March 12th, 2010, 01:21 PM

most the time im stressed out about money. and its kidna sad because im 20 but still i worry about bills and school bills and books and what not and its just soo damn.. exhuasting lol but hey you gottas do what you gotta do.. and when your super stressd out and dont even feel like going out remember this.. take time for yourself and have some fun.. something maybe that suirt you well and relax.. breath!
Old March 12th, 2010, 04:33 PM

I get stressed out a lot too but When it does happen I usually just tell my friends about and it does make me feel better to just vent. Sometimes if I am really really stressed out I just like to go outside and take a walk and it does make me feel a little better other than that it is really hard to get unstressed but just try to get through and it will be better.
Old March 13th, 2010, 04:21 PM

I play video games, I just relax and zone out on the bed, I watch TV or movies, I just relax. I try not to let stress really run my life, so when I feel stressed and can't work, I just relax and not do anything for the time being.