Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Consumer Electronics

Old March 6th, 2010, 04:53 PM

I kinda wish I had these toys growing up....but personally, I think that having those items for kids is wasted because not only will they potentially waste them, but they are more likely break them, I think. In any case, I do hope that if they do get them, they should take care of them and know how to use them.
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:09 PM

I don't see anything wrong with it. I mean if the parents wants to get the baby an ipod then by all means its thier choice. I doubt the kid's going to be listening to the ipod to the extent that we probably listen to ours anway. Plus I mean if they get a video iPod it can really be a toy....You know what would be so cool?! if they had kiddy apps....they should totally do it because appearantly kids that young are apart of the market these days lol.
Old April 5th, 2010, 03:20 PM

i think an itouch is ok for a child to have because you can play games and things like that on there, but then again i dont think that a 5yr old needs an ipod classic or anything big like that. maybe a shuffle or something like that but other than that no. i would buy my child a shuffle or an itouch but i would really be careful letting my child have an itouch i would be afraid they would break it..
Old April 7th, 2010, 04:00 PM

i could see if the little kid gets an ipod shuffle simply because those are made a little bit more durable that the other type of ipods. i personally do nto think that i would buy my toddler an ipod simply because they dont even know the diffrnce between the real ipod and a fake one. anyways some 5yr olds have laptops.. so i guess i cant complain i just know im not one of those parents who would buy my child something like that..
Old April 8th, 2010, 02:28 PM

i think it really depends on the child... my brother has an itouch and he's 5. he loves loves loves it. he sits there and watches youtube on it (power ranger.. teen titans.. etc etc).. we download apps for him like the abcs and shapes. it's beena year since he had it and its still in very good condition!! all depends if the child is capable of using it..
Old May 5th, 2010, 03:47 PM

my little sier just got an itouch actuallu two of my sisters got an itouch this week and i rally want one i hav 3 sisters and all of them have touches i gotta get a mov on
Old May 10th, 2010, 11:41 AM

i think that its ok for a child to have and use an ipod because lets face it when we were little some of us had walkmans or other devices and that was liek the old ipod. we all wanted then when we were little and then now we got them and when we look at buying our children things we have to remember that even tho these things seem so lavish to have as such a young age our parents probably thought the same thing when we were little begging them for walkmans.