Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > General

Old March 31st, 2010, 03:56 PM

yeah i like the foos channel.. but i havent really wantched it in awhile but i like iron cheif its a good show and i like when they compete and race again the 2 hr time limitt with all the food so yeah iron chief good show!
Old April 3rd, 2010, 02:07 PM

I think I'm going through a tiny bit of food network withdrawal syndrome, I really want to see some decent daytime TV, and food network usually delivered. You had Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Good Eats with Alton Brown, Iron Chef, and the food network challenge series which was always fun. I want to see those shows again. ;_;
Old April 7th, 2010, 10:20 AM

I love food network. It is one of my favorite channels. It is so good and I love watching it to get new recipe ideas. I just tried a macaroni one that i saw on bare contessa and it tasted so good. My favorite shows on food network are dinner impossible, ace of cakes, the best thing I ever ate, and Everday Italian.
Old April 13th, 2010, 01:18 PM

yeah i like this network as well.. i really like tlc and travel too haha oh and e! is by far my favorite. but you learn alot on the food chanel i remember one time i had a little kickback with my friends and one of my guy freinds were like " can i watch the food network real quickk" hahaha it was hilarious becasue it was so random
Old April 14th, 2010, 11:08 AM

I love watching the food network. Just the other day I was watching the Ultimate cook off or something like that and it was the burger one and there was like a father and son battling against each other to have the most supreme burger. It was exciting and nervewracking to watch because the time limit and its like everyone is just rushing around and trying to finish in time. The dad was like the reining champion so the son and the other contestants were trying to beat him. In the end the son won the competition which I thought was pretty cool because its like keeping it in the family kind of thing.
Old April 28th, 2010, 01:22 PM

Man I haven't watched the food network in a long time. I really love watching dinner impossible but i never know when it is on I usually just stumble upon it. I think Robert Irvine and all the food network chefs are just amazing. Robert Irvine is actually going to be at the Disney Food and Wine festival at California adventure and I think it would be just awesome to go check it out but I dunno can't decide whether I should go or not because I have no one to go with since no one has time that weekend and I think it is a little weird for me to go by myself to disney. Well I guess there is always next year I hope he or another one of my favorite chefs goes to it.
Old May 5th, 2010, 10:37 AM

Yeah I love watching food network to find new recipes and everything. The food just always looks amazing. I am getting hungry just thinking about it. I can't wait to go home today and watch some food network. I have so many favorite shows on that network. One of my favorites is Everyday Italian. The food just always looks delicious and it looks so easy to make.
Old May 20th, 2010, 05:54 PM

One of my favorite shows would have to be both Ace of Cakes and the Challenge sereis. The Challenge series is really funny and really intense when it comes to different contests. And Ace of Cakes, it's really awesome to see the artistic process from sketch and basic design/commission to the actualization of the cake right in front of you. It's fantastic.
Old May 22nd, 2010, 03:11 PM

Speaking of the food network, there was a video that I saw on failblog.com of a woman who has her own cooking show, and basically, she was trying to cook a meatloaf. What she failed to do was to put the meatloaf in some form of container so it could retain it's shape and juices. When she took it out, it look like it deflated and bled all over.

I wonder if I could get a show for Food Network now.
Old May 26th, 2010, 11:31 AM

I love watching the food network. It is just awesome. I especially like watching the Best thing I ever ate. It always gives my ideas of restaurants to try and what kinds of goods are good there. I usually like to save it to my yelp account so I can easily find the location and reviews about it when I want to go try it.