Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old February 19th, 2010, 02:40 PM

Default unhealty relationships.

can someone just be bad for your health? bercasue if so i think thats the case for me.. i feel sick.. and i feel like ive gained some weight, im breaking out and super stressed. so yeah i thin these signs should be enough to end it.. sadly i thik im gonna need a little more of a push!
Old February 22nd, 2010, 06:52 PM

that might be all because he's just stressing you out. And no man is worth you mental or physical health. Seriously get out before you get worse. There is no such thing as an ultimate soul mate. Theres other people out there who you'll be better compatiable with thats for sure. so go out and find that person. And theres nothing wrong with being single.
Old February 24th, 2010, 03:13 PM

I agree with Quintessa that you shouldn't let a guy stress you out to the point where you're suffering and getting depressed. Thats never something that you want to live with. You should surround yourself with people who you can enjoy yourself around. So before stuff gets even more serious you should stop it now when you can with out being stuck in too much mud.
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:17 PM

i have a mutal friend who is basically in the same position as you are. except his is his girlfriend who is good for nothing, and just a cry baby drama starter.. anyways he feels like shes keeping him down, and so he wanted to break up with her so he was doing good taking baby steps.. asking her to move out of his house, then he told her he wasnt going to drive her to work ne more ( shes 23? and has no licence) and that they needed some space and he was going to give her 3 weeks. now he went back to her, is taking her to work, and acting like nothing was ever wrong.. and shes such a user!
Old February 27th, 2010, 04:16 PM

In my opinion, one example of unhealthy relationships would have to be online relationships. While some can be done well or done greatly, most of the time, you are cutting off potential real life oppurtunities you have, and because of that, you're going to end up missing out on times just to be in front of a computer, and on top of that, you may not even know who you're dating too.
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:09 PM

on line dating has got to be by far the worst way to date someone. simply because you really never know if your dating a girl or a guy, old or young, things are so crazy and there are so many ways to get around getting cought up. if you spend all your time on the computer then there are so many things that you can be missing out on.
Old March 1st, 2010, 05:39 PM

long distance relationships are pretty hard too.. because it works out to an extent. i tried that awhile back it was someone i had dated in the past adn then he moved and we kinda reuined. ( he was only 2 hrs away in san deigo) butit didnt work out but we"re greta freinds.

now about a relationship being unhealthy.. i think that if you really are unhappy and your feeling sick well then what are you really getting from this relationship besides illness??
if you want to work things out becasue i know how hard it is to leave someone behind you really care about.
so then maybe you need to stand up to it.. and give it all you can if they dont try in return well then hell yea your better without them becasue it takes two to make a relationship work. if the effort is one sided then there is your answer.
Old March 4th, 2010, 06:43 PM

it seems like he is most definitely stressing you out! this isn't suppose to happen when you're happy with someone! i hate it when your brekaing out and your bodys going crazy! cut him looose and go find another fishies in the sea =) & i hope he'll make you smileeee!!
Old March 5th, 2010, 12:12 PM

i agree long distant realationships usually do not work out, unless you have to very very very trusting people. i have been in one long distant relationship and it really sucked having him live so far away and hearing of him going out all the time while i was stuck here at home. it was horrible now my "long distant relationship" is 30 mins away and we see each other quite often through out the week when were both not in school or working!
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:31 PM

Now, I don't know, I think some relationships can cause some health problems with the sheer amount of stress it can present.

And since stress can potentailly cause health effects, it is understandable that someone can become sick. At the very least, you can tell what's going on in the relationship.