Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old March 10th, 2010, 12:36 PM

I think everyone has that one somebody who just irks your very being. Even when you're down right mean to them they still try to talk to you and bothers you. Like man!! This one girl I swear she needs to get a clue. Because none of my friends like her she's crazy and talks bad about everybody. Her personality is soooo wack I don't even know how to describe her....she's a doodoo mama and shes' proud of it too. In high school she was the worst...in college she's pretty much the same. Now she facebooks me...I just wish she would leave me alone. Like whenever my friends write on my wall about a party or a movie or anything that we should get to gether and do...she invites herself. Like this weekend we're all going to see Alice in Wonderland after hearing some good reviews on it...guess who invited herself?! yep...we're going to a totally different movie theatre from the one we normally go to....
Old March 10th, 2010, 03:26 PM

soo anooying! haha i feel you.. and that would drive me crazy too,. but you kinda have to feel bad for her i mean she thinks you guys actually like her lol. but yeah i see where you guys are coming from reminds me of a girl who thought her and i should be best freinds because we had the same name! like come on! really.
Old March 16th, 2010, 05:00 PM

my boyfriend drives me crazy sometimes.. like when he's careless about the little things.. like when i tell him PLEASE ask me or yourself if you have the room key before locking the door.. and he NEVER asks me even if he locked us out 3 times now! it's sooo frustrating when he doesn't take it in. i don't know how your partner drives you crazy.. but it all depends.. if he's constantly stressing you out, then you should reconsider some things.
Old March 31st, 2010, 04:21 PM

that reminds me of one time i asked my guy if he had the house key he said yes yes stop bugging me. and then when we came back from walking the dogs .. what happened. he forgot the keys.. and we had to break the window to get in the house.. terrible right.
Old May 1st, 2010, 07:01 PM

Haven't met the person yet to drive me crazy yet, though there are some people who I know that do stupid things, and it annoys me greatly, especially since the person I know is really smart and talented, but those really stupid things really question my view of said person.

But yeah. I guess that counts.
Old May 18th, 2010, 02:18 PM

oh like when you know they are doing something just to annoy you. and even if your over the phone you can still tell that they have a huge smile on their face! ahh annoys me and then its hard to be mad at them! lol no matter how hard you try they alwasy make you laugh
Old May 19th, 2010, 01:16 PM

There is one guy in this club I am in that just bugs me so much. I just freaking can't stand him. I dunno I just think he asks to many questions and seriously sometimes i just want to yell at him and be like never talk to me again. I wish that dude would just graduate already I mean seriously i think he is freaking old I don't even know how old but he should have already graduated. gosh dangit I don't know what to do to let him know that i don't like him and to stop bugging me.
Old May 20th, 2010, 06:33 PM

I haven't met anyone who has really been driven crazy. To be honest, I'm very mellow, so my friends can be kinda mellow. However, I do get very frantic with how I do thinsgs....so I can understand being crazy. xD

However, we usually keep our cool for the most part, to be honest. :P
Old June 1st, 2010, 06:59 PM

yes!!! ahh im currently going through that and everyone keeps telling us we are gonna get married but seriously thats not gonna happen.. becasue i sometimes want to strangle him! he can be so obnixous .. and embarrassing. but at the end of the day i fall for is sweeet words from, time to time. currently right now we are in an argument.. what else is knew tho
Old June 2nd, 2010, 06:20 PM

that someone who you can get off your mind.. yeah i knwo what you mean becasue i cant get someone who drives me crazy acts compeletly ignorant and immature and unattractive but i cant help but care about.. ohh and hes alwasy talking about hooking up with different girls.