Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Personal Health Issues

Old February 19th, 2010, 02:23 PM

Default driving you crazy

have you ever had that one person who literalyl drove you crazy. like you couldnt help it. but you liked them and got along fine but there were just those times when they literally drove you crazy!
im currently experincing this now.. and its driving me crazy. super unhealty iknow but i dont know how to let it go.
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:04 PM

Yeah that has happened to me before. i just got so annoyed at them and started getting mad at them for like no reason. It was like we were just both driving each other crazy and were so annoyed and mad at each other for like the littlest things. But I think it happens if you just spend way too much time with them. It happened when i went on the school trip with my friend and we just got on each other nerves because I guess we spent like everyday together for like a week and it just got annoying even though we talked to other people too since we were closer I guess it can just go downwards faster.
Old February 20th, 2010, 04:18 PM

I think the best way to handle these people is to simply be blunt and honest about what they're doing, and how they feel. It's weird because with those people, whenyou say it, it makes it sound like the world is against them instead of just simpyol offering criticism....but yeah, the best way is to always be honest with your emoions.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 11:35 AM

i know exactly how you feel about these things.. guys i mean. i dated this guy i was totally into and i was crazy about him, anyways he swore he liked me and all but then again its like he was not totally into me.. but then again other times he was all about me. i was like really make up your mind and let me know whats up.. i ended things simply because i couldnt deal with him...
Old February 22nd, 2010, 04:18 PM

I get annoyed very easily. I don't know but theres this one person that just irks me beyond anything!!! He's just over the top to the point that he says something and you just automatically tell him shut up. And I know its not me just being mean because other people be doing it too. He's just soo annoying.

And its funny because he's a really good looking guy and he's a major flirt so alot of girls try and tlk to him but after awhile they get to know him and they be tellin him to shut up too. Its funny to watch because me and my friends bet on how long it would take for them to bail out. He's my friend but man...he's soooooo annoying and a real jerk and he's proud of it. He has his moments when he's cool but those are far fetched and spread apart.
Old February 27th, 2010, 03:56 PM

Not at the moment, I have not met that person yet.

Personally, I can't stand it when someone is crazy like this. I'm sure if I met sdomeone and we got aliong, and they became crazy, I try to figure out what happened, but I know that I will not tolerate it for long because they're affecting my own happiness, and my happiness comes first before anyone else's.
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:40 PM

dont let someone get your last nerves.its simply not worth it.. i used to argur with this person all the time about stupid stuff and it used to make me so mad that this person thought he knew everything, it bugged me so much that i actually stopped hanging out with my best freind because her boyfriend and i could not get along.. i think that we both really just need to get along so me and my best friend can actually hang out..
Old March 5th, 2010, 04:57 PM

There are some people that just really annoy me and sometimes I don't even know them. It is just like the sight of them annoys me and how they talk and act. For example there was the person in my class and the sight of him just made me so annoyed and especially when he would distrup people when they were talking and make comments i thought it was really rude and annoying.
Old March 6th, 2010, 04:12 PM

I have met some people like that. They sound like nice people, they look like nice people, but it's just something about their personality, the way they act, or their demeanor that just utterly infuriates me. And I have no idea.

Usually, I just stay away from those people. They don't do any harm to me, so I just leave them alone.
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:56 PM

yeah i get what your saying about someone just driving you crazy but you cant stand talking to them or about them.. but you cant stop! its like curse haha and the boht of you literally drive one another crazy but then you cant help but have feelings for one another! its crazy ahha and i completely understand.. its like i cant live with or without you!