Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Food and Nutrition

Old February 19th, 2010, 11:39 AM

Default lemon tea

so since iw as little i always remembered my mom doing this lemon tea diet. where she basically didnt eat or drink anything else but this special lemon tea that she made out of like pepper, syrup and some other stuff. anyways my sister recently asked me if i wanted to do it and im really considering it.. im just scared i wont have the will power. ah what to do what to do
Old February 19th, 2010, 01:11 PM

try it! you neve know until you try and its not like its an obligation. if you feel after maybe the 3rd day or soe that you cant do it well then.. dont do it.. at lkeast you gave it a try . like me for instance.. im very competive so if i did this i would make it a game and see how long i could go.. and strive for a specfic date.
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:21 PM

yes! ive heard of this and i really want to try as well but im not sure if id be able to hang just like you ssaid.. but ragina made a good point i need to try in order to figure it out so thats exactly what im going too its all mental.. stay postiive and it will be great
Old February 24th, 2010, 01:58 PM

I say go for it...don't give up or put yourself down before trying it. I notice that when I do detoxes that my mind gets a lot clearer and I feel great...its like a load being lifted off of me. Make sure you're doing this for the right reason. Not to loose weight because that won't be a good idea but if you're doing it for you over all health then it would be cool
Old February 24th, 2010, 03:19 PM

yeah ive been wanting to try this as well i just need to look up all the info and make sure i buy all the proper tings and take all thge steps i need to to make it a sucess. haha well yeah like the other said.. just try it! it never hurts.. if its too muhc to handel then stop it and maybe look for a diet that better suits you.
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:43 PM

i have heard that this lemon tea is actually very unhealthy for you to do. i have asked my doctor about it a few times and they said that is should not be used as a diatary supplement simply because it can cause your body to be thrown out of wack becasue of all the acid in the lemons wiht and empty stomach can actually cause alot of problems..
Old March 8th, 2010, 03:51 PM

I can never do those detoxing things. I too have no will power what so ever. I always want to quit by the second day. And I always break it. Even when I do it with someone else. Its really hard for me. Just drinking tea...no sugar no taste just bllah....I can never do it. And I've tried several times. Its kind of pathetic really. But thats one thing that I can't switch up too often...what I eat. I love food tooo much!
Old March 9th, 2010, 03:53 PM

im with some of you guys i wanna try but i want someone to do it with me so im not alone and i can have a partner,.i asked my sister but she did it once and didnt like it.. well she was super moody all the time and she didnt lose any weight so she wont do it again. other then that i think i can do it if i really worked at it.