Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old March 9th, 2010, 02:27 PM

i need to get rid of mine!! aggghh its driving me crtazy and i know it but yet i feel like i just keep eating and eating.. so yeah my mission.. for summer i need to tighten up and get into shape! so seriously it has to be soon!
Old March 10th, 2010, 01:32 PM

I've never had a muffin top before and now I notice that I'm getting one and I don't like it. I have to start doing some crunches and other stuff too you guys. Its just sooo hard to actually find time now with finals in less than a week and I still have two 10 page papers to finish and one class that I really need to prepare myself for. I'll have to take breaks I guess and do a couple reps hopefully that helps.
Old March 16th, 2010, 05:46 PM

this happen to me recently. i didn't even notice i have a muffin top until my sister point it out when we were on our way out of the house. shes like hey you have a muffin top wearing those jeans.. i'm like really? i ran back in my room to check in the mirror and i was like oh.. great.. i do have one.. i had to chnage the jeans because after noticing it i felt so uncomfortable in it.
Old March 17th, 2010, 09:54 AM

Mine are especially noticable because its starting to get warmer now and I'm wearing tank tops more. Its not attractive. Guys dont mind I guess but for me personally I've never had this problem. But this past Winter I did pig out a lot so that may be the reason why It is so bad. I'm starting to work out more and actually watch what I eat though because I need to take care of the problem before it gets any worse thats for sure.
Old March 29th, 2010, 10:16 AM

my new bathing suit gives me muffin top :[ its so bad.. i bought it at the end of last season and now it looks really bad. i put it on last week because the weather has warmed up and i was shocked, it was a disaster.. i wanted to cry so i have been pushing my self to work out alot and try and lose weight.. i do not want to be the girl with the muffin top...
Old March 31st, 2010, 04:16 PM

i complain and complain about my muffin top and i have yet to do anything about it! soo im really feeling a little on the bigger side right now and i feel super bloated.. so i think im gonna go running when im off .. and just run around the block or somehting and just keep running for the remainder of the week. and hopwfully i can continue doing so,
Old April 8th, 2010, 02:35 PM

i hate muffin tops.. like jeans that i love and i wish they still fit me but when i wear them they make my skin flap over the jeans.. i hate it when that happens.. makes me sad that i have to get rid of those jeans. doing sit ups help tone up your stomach. i tried getting into them but i fell out of the process a couple of weeks later. blah!
Old April 9th, 2010, 01:06 PM

i have been busting my butt in the gym i have noticed that i have a flatter stomach but my sides where the "love handles" live. yea that has stayed the same so i have been working trying to tone my sides so when i wear that really cute itty bitty bikini that i bought that it will actually look cute and not looking like my fat is totally eating my bikini.
Old April 26th, 2010, 01:48 PM

omg disgusting if you ask me. i was at the gym and some chick walks in with her gym pants on and let me tell you she needed a pair of pants that were maybe like 3 sizes bigger,. it was so disgusting i wanted to puke ugh it was nasty and i dont think that the girl even noticed that her pants looked so tight it was nasty tho.
Old April 26th, 2010, 04:04 PM

ugh i do not like this.. i hate it and im going to get bigger becasue im gonna start soon and when i do i bloat like a week before greeaatt anyways im tired as fuuuhh! and i cant sleep for awhile.. ahh i need an energy drink.