Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old February 19th, 2010, 11:29 AM

Default muffin tops

so yesterday i had these pair of jeans on that are kinda tighter on the waist then some of my other jeans, and then my shir kept raising up so you could kinda see the tightness of the pants on my skin.. creatingb a muffin top.

my mom kept calling me out on it and i never really noticed until then. i need to loose some weight.. even if its just 5 pounds.. whats effective?
Old February 19th, 2010, 01:08 PM

hahaha my mom tells me the same thing.. shes alwasy like your 20 and you dont have a flat stomach! when i was 20 i had one and blah blah blah haha so yeah i always start to think of ways to just loose a few months so i would like some greta ideas as well
Old February 19th, 2010, 03:47 PM

Yeah I have that too and it just looks gross. I just need to lose like a few pounds and then I think it would look better. I think maybe just go running and all that exercise stuff and try to eat less fatty stuff other than that I don't really know since I am pretty much in the same situation. I am so tired of all this fat it just looks gross.
Old February 20th, 2010, 04:06 PM

I would say that the best thing that you can do would be to work on cardio exercises....aerobics, cardio machines, those are good in losing weight, and on top of that, abdominal exercises would be great as well like crunches and crunches that have you twist or work out your sides.

I'd try those
Old February 22nd, 2010, 06:09 PM

I know what you mean. I go jogging on around the track once a week...But I do ab workouts everyday. So now the only time I have a muffin top is when I'm bloated from my period. I don't think you guys necessarily need to loose weight you just need to tone your abs. Which really isn't that difficult to do. There are tons of ab workouts you can do by just looking them up.
Old February 24th, 2010, 04:44 PM

i just need to stop saying im gonna do it and actually do it.. like im gonna start to actually work out and do weights.. and run becasue really its almsot summer and i dont want to go to the beach looking all crazy. and bloated.
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:20 AM

crunches and side situps really work wonders on those muffin tops.. i swear i had big thighs and muffin top when i was in highschool i started doing situps and crunches and the muffin top went away istantly.. i was shocked at how easy it was for me to get rid of my muffin! good luck and remember to try and do side sit ups.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 11:26 AM

I need to get ride of mine. I had no idea its call a muffin top tho..but It makes sense lol. Plus with the summer coming up and the whole bathing suit season I need to slim down a bit. I'm not over weight or anything I just need to tone up a lil. And my major problem is my stomach area. Its soooooo annoying!!!! But I'm trying to jog more and do curls and eat healthy so hopefully that changes...something's gatta give lol.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:31 PM

yeah i know what you mean i feel the same way i need to tune up i think thats gonna be my goal for now since i recently went through a break up i need something to focus on.. school work sometimes just doesnt cut it so yeah i think im gonna statt running and bike riding alot more.
Old March 8th, 2010, 06:26 PM

OMG i hate my muffin top. I'm lazy though I need to start working out and doing some crunches and ab workouts for sure. I know I need to get rid of this for the summer. Its pathetic!!! I seriously need to just push my self and get on top of it and do it. Think about the results. I know that by June I need to be in bikini shape especially since I'm going to be a lifeguard..those whole suits cling to your every flaw lol.