Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Child and Teen Health

Old February 17th, 2010, 05:29 PM

Default Chuck E Cheese.

well this really has nothing to do with health... But i just discovered yesterday that chuck e cheese will accept more coupons that just one.. you can combine as many as you want and they will honnor them. i was shocked its a super good deal just thought i would share this with you incase any of you other mommys take your children to visit that large rat.. hehe or as they like to call him the mouse.
Old February 17th, 2010, 06:37 PM

chuck e is not a rat hes a mouse but not no where as cute as mickey mouse. i have been taken my kids there for a while now and have been combining coupons and they have saved me a ton. it think that its really fun to go to chuck e cheese as a reward for good behavior.
Old February 19th, 2010, 01:26 PM

ooo really i did not know that?! hmm i remember my parents taking us there as kids.. and always getting those coupons for like coins and what not, so yeah i dont really have little kids in my family anymore but i will pas this one to someone who does and keep it in mind for when i have kids.
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:28 PM

i use to love this place when i was younger! haha i think i even had a birthday there> the pizza and salad bar. then the little tubes and all the car racing games haha and then going to cash your tickets in for a prise. man i love it.. havent been there in forever
Old February 19th, 2010, 04:14 PM

Same here I loved going to chuck e cheese I went there for every birthday and I loved when they had their show when the curtains would open and chuck e and his friends would sing. I went two years ago for my little cousins birthday and everything was just so much smaller than I remembered I couldn't fit on a lot of the games but I still loved playing the arcade games.
Old February 20th, 2010, 04:33 PM

Really........so now they accept more than one coupon..............hmm....

NAW. Their pizza is not really that good, it's really only meant for kids, and while getting tokens are really awesome, I personally think it's a place you can only go with your kids....it's embarassing to go by yourself or with other adults, I think.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 04:10 PM

I was scared of chucky when I was little. I had my 6th birday party there. And when they sung the happy birthday song and stuff and Chucky comes over to take a picture with you....I started crying and screaming...He was sooo scary and I mean it is a huge rat. And I hate mice, rodants. Like my ex boyfriend had pet mice and I would not go into his room...I never went in there. Thanks to Chucky!!!
Old March 1st, 2010, 01:59 PM

haha ohh poor chuck e tramatizng kids.. i remember when i was little i wasnt afraid of him but when i was next to him for birthday partys and stuff i would always grab his nose or poke him.. haha guess you can say im a brat. now when i go and take my baby cousins they get all kinds of little prizes because i have mastered all the games and win them tons of tickets.
Old March 1st, 2010, 02:54 PM

wow i love the fact that somebody has posted on here about a good place to take your kids to for an afternoon of fun. when you say they accept mulitpul coupons does that mean you can take a stack of them and get like one giant discount? i think im goin got have to try this.. i dont remember it being like this before when i used to go there when i took my sisters girls.
Old March 6th, 2010, 06:52 PM

If they accept more than one coupon, I think it may be a good idea to check it out just for laughs. XD I think I may be able to take a few friends of mine and be like "Hey, Chuck E Cheeses accepts multiple coupons!

Strangely enough, I know those people who would get a kick out of this. xD