Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Fitness and Exercise

Old April 27th, 2010, 12:10 PM

i havent done yoga in awhile but when i do i love it.. i did more palites i still do them but yoga is good as well take a class here and there.. upp dog! hahah
Old May 4th, 2010, 01:15 PM

man i should buy a video or something and start doing yoga. becasue i remember when i use to do it it really kept me toned and what not. hmm maybe i should join a suimer class or something.. just so it counts as credits .. but yeah
Old May 7th, 2010, 10:46 AM

i took a yoga class thursday adn we did inverson yoga poses.. we did head stands.. it was pretty intense. it was so much fun i have never dont that for a yoga class but this instructor is like no other hes like a 60 yr old retired dancer and he is like super flexible and he can do all of the difficult poses and things like that i was totally shocked.
Old May 10th, 2010, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helen Moore View Post
i took a yoga class thursday adn we did inverson yoga poses.. we did head stands.. it was pretty intense. it was so much fun i have never dont that for a yoga class but this instructor is like no other hes like a 60 yr old retired dancer and he is like super flexible and he can do all of the difficult poses and things like that i was totally shocked.
yea its pretty cool when you see what there is out there and when older people are still able to be so flexible and do things that you would think that they were too old and then do something and when you see that then its like inspration to keep working hard to try to become as flexible as them.