Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old February 17th, 2010, 05:17 PM

Default sexual songs..

so here i am listing to a song called bring out the freak in you..omg the words are totally outta control.. "lets get N A S T Y get ready for a nasty time all the nasty things we can do i want to bring out the freak in you, let me bring out the freak in you" "the way you bend your body gets me in the mood.." wow i would not want this song to come one the radio its horrible. what other songs have lyrics like this?
Old February 19th, 2010, 01:22 PM

pshhhh! where have you been mainly all songs have a either outspoken secual message or a hidden on.. like okay example of a hidden one.
if you seek amy from britney spears..
she says" all the boys and all the girls are begging to if you seek amy"
makes no sense right.. what shes saying is " all the boys and all the girls are begging to f u c k me" get it??

also her 3 song..
lastest single.. she says.. peter paul and mary im caught in between.. listen to the entire lyrics shes talking about a threesome.
Old February 19th, 2010, 02:26 PM

yup regina is right.. almost all songs have a sexual reference to it.. just how it is i mean dont get me wrong.. there are the ones who really sing their heart out.. like after a break up or something but most songs you can dance too.. are pretty much dirty minded haha
Old February 22nd, 2010, 11:40 AM

wow i had never heard about the britney spears songs.. lol i guess i never really liked her enought to even listen to songs sang by her. anyways there are so many other songs that have sexual refrence in their songs.. even the barbie girl song.. "you can brush my hair and undress me everywhere," or other songs. if you really sit and listen to them you know things that there saying are really bad.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 05:59 PM

Hahahhah Lil Rob's song Nasty I haven't heard that song in forever.

But theres alot of songs that get played that have sexually explicit lyrics...Like birthday sex....beyonce's kitty kat, get me bodied....Trey songz invented sex....all of the pretty ricky songs period!!!!

Theres alot more...I mean lil wayne...please thats all people sing about now.
Old February 27th, 2010, 06:49 PM

There was a list I heard on the radio about the top 5 sexiest songs to play during Valentime's Day, and for the #1 song, I cannot believe it was being played, but here it is. It was a song in the 80s and originally referred to working out, "Let's Get Physical".

I laughed at that because it does not sound like the kind of song you play during sex.
Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:58 PM

HAHAHAHA Lets get Physical, Physical!!! So not a mood setter!!!

Nasty....I remember that song too!!! It was hit when it came out I think it was maybe '05-'06 ...Don't ask me how I know that. But thats funny!!!!

Almost every song on the radio has nasty lyrics...the ones the play at clubs too!! Its either about love or sex or breakups. Most of the time you're wondering how did that song just went from love to hate...I laugh when I actually pay attention to lyrics in songs instead of the beat!!!
Old March 3rd, 2010, 04:13 PM

lets get physical??! really haha i remember seeing that on vh1's worst sexiest songs hahaha. but yeah like regina said alot of song have alot of sexual referenece..

i mean come on .. i can make your bed rock.
haha but yeah its funny whern you uncover the secret messages.. some of them arent even secret they just flat out say it,.
Old March 8th, 2010, 05:20 PM

jus about every R&B song out there has sexually laced music. I know right lol. But there's this song by Neyo (Nasty song writer lol jkjk) But its called 'Say It' man is that song freaky (in a sexual way lol) but its starts out: 'Your body's whispering from under the sheets'.....The first line is just as nasty...listen to it and brace yourself for the rest.
Old March 13th, 2010, 06:44 PM

I think some of these songs should just be on a playlist of REALLY REALLY bad sex songs, then you can play them at a party and be like "These are the worst songs ever, enjoy! "

Or maybe it's just me that I would do that. <_<;