Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Electronics > Car Electronics

Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:28 PM

hahaha this reminds me of somethign that happened last night.. last night my mom picked me up from the santa anna airport and she missed her ramp to the 91 i think it was.. anyways. for christmas we got her a gps becasue shes alwasy getting lost. and last night she was using it and talking to it.. like asking " right.. why!" haha it weas too funny.. i laughed a few times
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:10 PM

haha it's nice that you're having fun with your gps system but no id on't name them.. haha. i have a tomtom.. not one of those built in ones so i usually just use mines whenever i need them. i see people put them on the front of their cars.. i always feel weird doing that because i'm scared of getting my car broken into too.
Old March 27th, 2010, 05:08 PM

I never named the GPS, but I do like to mess with the language features. The language feature is really fun, and I personally enjoy it, especially the different languages and the accents. It's awesome. xD

However, I never did name it at all. I may have to think about it if I ever get kids. xD
Old March 31st, 2010, 12:58 PM

I totally love my gps. It is like my lifesaver. I think without it I would be completely lost. I just have no sense of direction so I would not know how to get anywhere except my regular destinations. One time the charger thing broke so it ran out of battery like really fast and It took me like an hour to get home because I just didn't know where the heck I was. It was not a good day but thankfully I had my friends there with me.
Old April 10th, 2010, 03:07 PM

I tried the GPS , it was such a great little device. However, I found that it kept taking too long to get where I was going, especially if I took the street, the minutes suddenly kept jumping up.

However, one cool feature was that I could link it to my phone via blue tooth, and talk to people through the car, it was awesome.
Old April 28th, 2010, 03:10 PM

i recently found out how to use the gps on my phone and i looovveee it! its my new favorite toy i love to explore it.. i alwasy explore my phone to see what types of things i can do on there and what types of apps are on there. and it paided off this time becasue i am sooo bad with directions its not even funny
Old May 5th, 2010, 03:29 PM

yeah i have it on my phone too and i love it soo much its very help i like the fact that i can type in the name of a restaurant and it gives me the address and the number so i can call staight there loovee it! probably the best fearture on my phone
Old May 17th, 2010, 03:45 PM

this became very helpful this weekend when my sister and i were lost in fullertoin trying to find this one bulding.. and her iphone was telling us to turn right.. and then i looked it up on my phone and it told us to turn right.. and saved the da! and us ferom being in a bad mood!
Old May 21st, 2010, 04:30 PM

To be honest, while I think a GPS device is really great, and it is fantastic, I will have to say that part of using this device is that I won't be able to read a map, or be able to use a Thomas Guide, or even follow directions

So I try and at least use a guide now and then, especially on a road trip
Old October 22nd, 2010, 01:21 PM

i dont have one in my car but i need one! i use my phone right now but even then sometimes stilli get lost so yes a tom tom would be very helpful in my car seems like something i would really enjoy doing.