Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Health and Wellness > Sexual Health

Old February 17th, 2010, 04:51 PM

Default finding the right partner.

Hey, well im wondering what are some of the features and personality traits that everybody looks for when trying to find a partner.. ill start. when i am trying to find someone i usually look to see if they have really pretty eyes, and if they have a nice smile. then next comes body and brains.. haha ima a sucker for Baby blue eyes, blonde hair, tall. 6'+, skinny but not scronney...
Old February 20th, 2010, 04:27 PM

I'd say the thing that I like the most would have to be personality. The personality behind the person si the one thing I find really attractive. When it comes to body type, I really can't say in the moment since I'm not very picky, but if the personality is really great, then that really attracts me to the other person.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 01:30 PM

idk i usually just know if things are right between me and the person i meet. when i just talk to them i know that we might be connecting or not. most of the time my gut instinct is right.. i really like it when they turn out to be right and things work out between the two of us.. its like a match made in heaven..
Old February 22nd, 2010, 04:14 PM

I'm big on personality. If you don't have that then we won't be able to have a friendship even. I mean looks does have some play in it. but as long as you have good hygiene and treat girls right and you're nice. I'll give you a shot. Oh but you have to be over 6+ I'm pretty tall soo yea thats a must especially since I like wearing heels. But most of the guys who try to talk to me are above 6 feet...I guess I intimidate the other guys idk.
Old February 24th, 2010, 03:26 PM

looks wise: i like guys taller then me.. which isnt asking much becasue im bearly 5'3 . i love colored eyes. but if not a must.. again im a sucker for eyes and a nice white smile. love it when huys have pretty simples and actually smile in pictures,
brown hair.. typically. so basically a tall brown haired green eyed guy with a nice smile.
haha but thats not what i normally get.

personality: is the most important thing! i go off this alot you might not caught my attention by looks but can blow me away in this section.. vise versa if you are the hottest thing i have ever seen.. but your personality is not to that level. well then neexxxtt!
Old March 8th, 2010, 06:02 PM

I actually don't have a prefrance when it comes to looks or physique. I'm more of the personality searcher. You could be as hott as sand in the summer but your personality is wack...I won't waste my time. I mean I'm not that picky I don't settle but I know when the right guy comes he's ganna come I don't really dwell on it. I could care less about height lol. Mostly because the guys who approach me are taller than me...no short guy had the courage to talk to a 5'9" girl...trust me I have older brothers who have friends who have younger brothers....the short ones are chickens when it comes to tall females....idk why!!!
Old March 9th, 2010, 02:41 PM

yeah.. i agree i dont have a certain type but i do know what i like and what i dont,. but most the time the guys i date dont really fall along that lines becasue i go for more personality so they can range from all different types of guys haha just depending on everything
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:25 AM

I'm not even sure I have a specific type that I like. I like musicians, artists, athletes (not tooo jocky (cocky), Nerds even. In high school it was ridiculous because I would talk to just about anybody due to the fact that I didn't have a prefrance. So no guy would be like....I'm not her type. Because I appearantly didn't have one. All of my exes are completely different types of guys. I guess in a ways its like experimenting just to see which one sticks with me. But so far it hasn't happened yet.
Old March 13th, 2010, 06:46 PM

I'm the same....I guess all of us like personality in the end, not looks or types or anything like that. xD Which is nice. We need to see more personality than looks more often than not to find a really good person.
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:13 PM

the good looks only go so far for me. if there's a person who's good looking but have a horrible personality then toooodles! but of courses looks do have some sort of association just not the top priority. someone i can have an intellectual conversation with, a sense of humor, respectful.. honest.. you know..