Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Demographic Groups > Women's Health

Old February 16th, 2010, 04:57 PM

Default What did your valentine do for you on valentines day?

i Love hearing of all the romantic little things that people do on valentines day.. ill tell my story then lets hear yours... SO my valentines day started at 8:30am.. we left the house heading to palm springs.. we traveled to palm springs and we rode the arial tram. it was so amazing.. there was such pretty sights, and there was snow.. it was amazing. then we had an early dinner at a steak house and then went and watched the movie valentines day! it was such an amazing day.. oh and i forgot to mention i woke up next to vase full of bright colored flowers!!!!
how was your day?
Old February 16th, 2010, 05:46 PM

aww penelope, it sounds like you had one amazing valentines day.. what a lucky girl! well for my valentines day, my valentine wasnt as sweet as your was. my valentines bought me roses from vons, then he took me to the beach and we sat and watched the sun set while enjoying a picnic dinner and drank champain! could have been a little bit better but hey he gets a good score for trying.
Old February 16th, 2010, 06:53 PM

for valentines day i didnt get to do anything my boyfriend was out of town and then i had to work. it was pretty sad but he says as soon as he gets back into town he promised that he will make it the best valentines day i have ever had. so im really looking foward to it.. hopefully his promise is goos and we do something really fun!
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:02 PM

We went to the zoo. I love animals so I really was sooo excited. We went all the way to San Diego. The drive was soo much fun. Then we headed home and had dinner with his parents and my parents. It was actually alot of fun and our parents got to know eachother. The dinner was in LA. SO after dinner we went to the beach and had a bon fire with our other friends who were couples and just tlked and chilled then went home. It wasn't much but I had fun!!
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:44 PM

i was talking with one of my good friends about how her valentines day went and she was telling me how her boyfriend dumped her the day before and then on valentines day he told her how much he knew he was sure that he didnt want to be with her and how he really didnt like the person she is and that he was basically over her. <- hes and ass. anyways for my day we did the standard dinner and a pair of earings. nothing to excited got flowers delivered to my work.
Old February 17th, 2010, 05:02 PM

my daughter and i spent the day together..my boyfriend too our oldest daughter to lunch and to catch and early movie. she really liked that he bought her flowers and then they both got dressed up and went out to lunch and the movies she came home so excited that she had a valentine! my husband and i are going out for valentines day this coming friday we have a baby sitter.
Old February 20th, 2010, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope View Post
i Love hearing of all the romantic little things that people do on valentines day.. ill tell my story then lets hear yours... SO my valentines day started at 8:30am.. we left the house heading to palm springs.. we traveled to palm springs and we rode the arial tram. it was so amazing.. there was such pretty sights, and there was snow.. it was amazing. then we had an early dinner at a steak house and then went and watched the movie valentines day! it was such an amazing day.. oh and i forgot to mention i woke up next to vase full of bright colored flowers!!!!
how was your day?
A guy asked me out a couple of weeks earlier, and we decided to go see a movie on that day. I DID not want to see Valentine's Day, so isntead, we saw Book of Eli....it was an interesting film.

We walked back to the car, and he gave me some Valentine Candy....we only started dating, so it was very sweet. We also decided to go out in a couple of weeks. I'm excited.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 12:02 PM

im not really one who gets all worked up over valentines day.. i like other holidays way better..anywyas im really looking forward to this easter simply because its my daughters first easter! and were having a huge thing for family and to celebrate her very first easter.. the rabbit is bringing her alot of toys!
Old March 5th, 2010, 01:23 PM

for valentines day my boyfriend had to work so i decided that i would take over and make him his favorite meal! so when he got home from work we had dinner and i rented a movie and so thats what we did nothing to exciding just spending time with the one i love!
Old March 8th, 2010, 12:03 PM

on valentines day i went to the zoo and then we had a really romantic picnic in the picnic area. we had cranberry grape juice ( you cant bring champain) then we had grapes, cut up cheese, crackers and cookies for dessert. one of the sweetest things a date has ever done for me in a really really long time.. i love being swept off my feer..