Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Skincare

Old February 16th, 2010, 04:44 PM

Default getting a face massage..

i have been looking at diffrent places and types of facials that you can get.. now my next question is how do i really know what i need? i have been looking and asking them for advice most of them are telling me that the one i need to get are usually the most expensive, i do not have bad skin but how can i judge which one is really right for me.. not right for them to make the most money..
Old February 16th, 2010, 06:06 PM

well what i do is i figure out how much money im willing to spend and then i aske them what is included in the package i have enough money for and then from there i decide where im going to get it done at. mostly all facials are really good. make sure you go to a spa place tho, you want it to be as relaxing as possible. i have had some good and bad places, look into the place before you decide to go there.
Old February 17th, 2010, 02:33 PM

Most moms get facials. So you can ask your mom or a friends mom. Thats how I usually get my info on things. I don't necessarily ask the people at the place. Because really all they're looking to do is make a profit off of you. Or if you're in the salon to get you nails done or something simple as one of the customers if they ever got a facial. And usually if someone who has over hears you're convo they would give you some insight.
Old February 17th, 2010, 04:04 PM

yea i agree the best way is to talk to people who have gotten some and they will usually have the best info when you are looking to get stuff done.. i once bought my mom a facial for one of her gifts i think like christmas or her birthday and i wasnt sure which to get her so i just picked one. she said most of them arent really that diffrent just the style of massage that is is... nothing much diffrent..
Old February 17th, 2010, 05:58 PM

i have gotten so many facials as well as whole body massages.. usually when you go in to a spa looking to get a massage they will advise that you try one of their better programs so that way you can have the best and then find a comfortable lever that you like but i started at the bottem and worked my way up and they has really helped save me some money but yet really se what the diffrence is between the levels.
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:05 PM

i love getting my face massaged, they do such a good job they get rid of all my little black heads, they use this special pore thing that makes them smaller. i really like it. they play soft music and its totally relaxing and i love going and getting a massage. at the local college near my house they have massage students who give massages for super cheep. its so relaxing..
Old March 8th, 2010, 06:07 PM

My mom gets facials too!!! I've been planning to go with her but it never happens. She told me it was wierd at first because someones hands is all over your face. But You get used to it after a while. I mean its cool but I looks like if it'll feel so bomb though. Like I need like a full body massage though I'm so tense all over because of all the stress I've been having its rediculous. But she's schedule for one in a couple of weeks and thats when I get a break from school so I should be able to go.
Old March 11th, 2010, 03:54 PM

my mom took me to get a facial one time in pasadena and to be honest, i hated it! the place was really nice.. the waiting room was soooo tranquil! i was thinking by the looks of this palce a facial must be goooooood.... the lady was really nice.. gave me a nice message and start massging my face and poping my black heads. thats whe i knew i wanted ot be out of there. i have black heads but it isn't to the extreme. when i got out of that place.. my face was so red (which i do know thats what happen when u get your black heads out) but still.. i rather not have got it out then.. because after that i started breakign out like crazy!!!
Old March 17th, 2010, 01:14 PM

This sounds soooo good right now!

I want a full body message and rub! with hot rocks! and a pedi/medi. I need to go to the spa!!! I haven't been in forever but seriously I want to go!!! I need to relieve some stress. Maybe I'll get my mom to go with me when I go home next week for break....
Old March 23rd, 2010, 02:57 PM

personal experience.. i would never get a face massage/facial ever ever again. i got one with my friend and i hated it!! i came back with all these red marks on my face.. i guess they just did this whole deep cleaning thing with removing black heads on my face. i used one of their product that i bought after the facial and it just made my face WORST. never again, for me.