Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > Fragrances & Beauty > Fragrance

Old February 16th, 2010, 04:41 PM

Default Fragrance Free Hair spray.

i have heard that this is the stuff to buy because it does not interfear with your perfume or any other sents... i was wondering if it was something i could find anywhere or is it something that i need to buy from a salon or some place special. i am really looking foward to trying it because some times my hair spray over powers the sent of the fragrance that i am wearing.
Old February 16th, 2010, 05:56 PM

oh yea i have heard of this before i have actually used it, when i was younger i was allergic to certain sents and things.. well most hairsprays caused an allergic reaction so i have to buy the fragrance free types, i now buy it at my local beauty supply store but i can imagine you would find it anywhere like target, walmart... it really works good if you dont have to have the smell of hairspray.
Old February 17th, 2010, 04:07 PM

well that sounds like something good to try but i have never ever even heard about a hair spray thats fragrance free. i would imagine that the ingredents that they add to the product are what gives off the smell when you use it.. anyways i was just thinking that it would be good simply because if your wearing a light smelling perfume that it wouldnt be covered by the strong hair spray smell.
Old February 22nd, 2010, 12:33 PM

i am wondering if there is more than one brand that makes sent free hair spray simply because the one i bought was like 15 dollars for the same size can that they sell regular hairspray in for like 2 dollars.. anyways if people on here find any brands let me know..