Contact by Phone 1-213-283-8099
# A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Go Back   Health Food, Vitamin and Supplement Forum > DVD & Blue Ray Movie > Home Theater Gear

Old March 13th, 2010, 05:21 PM

Me and a friend did that. We carried in our In n Out burgers in the bag so we can eat them in the theater. However, they caught us with the sodas....but not the burgers...so we just dumped the sodas and headed inside with our burgers intact. :P
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:35 PM

prices just keep rising. i always bring food into the theater. way too expensive. not only the food the ticket as well. you should go to costco and buy the tickets. they sell 2 amc tickets and it's way cheaper. i haven't been to the movies in the longest but if i am, i would definitely go to costco to get the munchies and tickets beforehand.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 05:26 PM

how was the valentines' day movie anyways? worth watching?? i agree.. movie theater prices just keep going up.. from the tickets to the food they sell. always always always bring your own food.. last time me and my boyfriend went to the movies we bought a big bag of strawberrie (washed beforehand) and whip cream.. it was deeeeeelicious! no regrets!!!
Old March 31st, 2010, 10:38 AM

I thought valentines day was just an O.k. movie. I didn't think it was that great but it wasn't that bad either. So I think if you have extra time then yeah go watch it. But its nothing too special. Yeah whenever I go to the movies I usually just go buy a bag of candy or something before I go in to munch on much more worth it than buying the snacks inside the theater.
Old April 3rd, 2010, 01:55 PM

I would do what one of the original posters said and just pack a LARGE amount of food in the purse or bag, except, well, there really aren't many movies that I would want to pay to see. Outside of some basic movies, there really isn't anything I really want to see, or am dying to see. Last movie I really wanted to see was Sherlock Holmes. D:

So yeah, no movie I want to see.
Old April 5th, 2010, 02:33 PM

i agree, when i go to the movies i totally pack my purse with snacks and i even stuff in some drinks. haha i know it seems getto but really i dont want to spend 20 dollars on stuff i could buy at the dollar stores for like $6. haha o well the movies are always fun long as you bring your own snacks.
Old April 21st, 2010, 03:23 PM

this reminded me of the song from usher.. ommmmmyyyygossh! hahaand it was just on and now i want it to come on again soo i can liusten.. becasue im tired and im starting to fall asleep so hopefuly its on before i leave.
Old April 23rd, 2010, 01:56 PM

we always sneak in snacks and sodas because the movies are so so so so so extreamly expensive if im going with friends we always sneak stuff in but when i go on a date to the movies i usually dont because i dont want him to get the idea that im cheap or something like that, anyways they really have raised their prices and make it really difficult to go and do things..
Old May 1st, 2010, 05:24 PM

I love to sneak in food to the movies if I can.

It was way too expensive to buy popcorn and sodas. It was really bad. D: Nearly as much for popcorn as soda as it is for a great meal at a decent restaurant for two.

Therefore, I plan on sneaking sodas and candies into the theater as soon as I can, maybe some chips if I can.

.....hungry.....
Old May 8th, 2010, 05:51 PM

I'm scared tomorrow. D:

I'm going to the ArcLight to see Iron Man 2, and it is probably going to be a really good movie. my problem is that since it is a more expensive and fancier theater...how much is the food going to be?! D: I'm probably going to spend as much as I did for my date's birthday present.....help me and my wallet! ;o;